Match Thread SISU Out (2 Viewers)

ecky

It is, was some real nasty comments. Giving it the "I only went to hold up my flag" doesn't really cut it. Especially after the stuff he said when people said they went to watch the team they had supported all their lives.
Get over it Nick it's in the past

torchomatic

Freebie so I thought I'd put it to good use.

My first visit to Sixfields was free. Two free tickets when my lad did a SBitC course. I was still a scab prolonging the SISU agony apparently. Still, hope you had a good one.

torchomatic

Any publicity is good publicity. I know that a lot of Leicester fans scoff at their new 'rivals' and can see why fans of CCFC are peeved. If the Leicester press were there a small protest may receive more recognition than you think !

Not all fans are peeved.

torchomatic

Christ you really are a thick c**t, does it really need spelling out to you #thickasfuck

You can't spell aggro. Be careful when throwing the "thick" label about.

torchomatic

After the shit you gave people!

Leader of the fucking scab crew rocking upto a Wasps match. Who would have thought it?

What did Wasps do to brainwash you and make you their apologist? Could have a field day just changing SISU to Wasps in your past posts.

Did they give you a spine and self respect when you went back out? (That was one of yours by the way).

giphy.gif

Damn should've said i was holding up a flag. Must be similar to a cloak of invisibility.

torchomatic

After the shit you gave people!

Leader of the fucking scab crew rocking upto a Wasps match. Who would have thought it?

What did Wasps do to brainwash you and make you their apologist? Could have a field day just changing SISU to Wasps in your past posts.

Did they give you a spine and self respect when you went back out? (That was one of yours by the way).

giphy.gif

A timely reminder of how vicious people were against their fellow fans. Disgusting.

shy_tall_knight

Genuinely think it was a good idea to hold up the flag but it does seem as though you are seen as supporting WASPS who are benefiting massively from our continued demise. WASPS fans seem to have guilt free trip on this would like the SBT to target their fans to let them know of CCFC's plight, I doubt that they would be too bothered as its been a great move for them.

Unfortunately post Fisher's interview I am extremely pessimistic, I think the game is up for the club and the next 5 years we will be in a lower league at best. However I have my memories, great memories very few of them were at the Ricoh, Highfield roa -, the walk up to the ground up Swan Lane, the atmosphere often an air of menace but that was part of the appeal when younger, highfield road under floodlights. None of my friends go any more, family members who were season ticket holders pre-Sixfields don't even check the score now, kids not interested except one likes away games. The hope of better times is gone, Wembley in the Check a trade may generate 40,000 daytrippers but as the Yeovil game following the Gillingham return proved fans have moved on and are not coming back anytime soon. So sad.

Astute

So we are not allowed to ask SISU why we can't have food at games and we are not allowed to hold up a 'SISU OUT' flag without defending of SISU happening.

Grendel

I applaud you for your independent SISU defending tripe.

Go on show where I defend Sisu - oh you can't as I haven't

Grendel

chiefdave

WASPS fans seem to have guilt free trip on this would like the SBT to target their fans to let them know of CCFC's plight
Said that in the past. Very few of their supporters have any kind of grasp on what has happened and the impact of them being here. Most think they have helped us out. I have had a fan of theirs in all serious telling me how much they were helping us and that they allowed us to keep our ticket money!

Without being confrontation some education would be helpful. Would also be helpful to point away fans to. The last two protests have both seen criticism from the opposition which clearly showed little is known past an idea that we're badly run.

dongonzalos

I must be Tony, you are right. The same as your contract must have expired to discuss anything about football.

My issue isn't the flag, he could beam SISU out onto the moon for all I care.

My issue is the abuse he gave others, including people who had actually displayed things at Sixfields (which didn't seem to be a good enough reason then).

Still, you keep trying to bang that drum. Can you point out my comments on somebody writing SISU out on a lorry that was posted, or the guy at the darts with his sign?

Think you should just start a seperate thread about your issues with what he posted regarding sixfields.
That's your real issue.
He hasn't attended Wasps to support them or watch the match, he went to protest against SISU. So your point isn't really relevant.

With regards to the actual OP West.
The people who complained to you. What was their complaint?

Last edited:

Flying Fokker

If I'd paid good money to see a Wasps game I would want to see it. Not have to peer round a SISU out flag.

But well done for you passion. The same passion that took fans to follow their team in Sixfields. Not quite. For many the club stabbed the fans in the heart but their head told the it was all wrong to follow the club out of the city..since then, it's been further decline. Pity this thread escalated into a slanging match.

skybluejelly

If I'd paid good money to see a Wasps game I would want to see it. Not have to peer round a SISU out flag.

But well done for you passion. The same passion that took fans to follow their team in Sixfields. Not quite. For many the club stabbed the fans in the heart but their head told the it was all wrong to follow the club out of the city..since then, it's been further decline. Pity this thread escalated into a slanging match.

..that's the problem...most people haven't paid good money to watch ...they are still giving out thousands of freebies to each game..I was asking someone at work why they go to wasps suddenly...no other reason except the free tickets

Astute

So there isn't any then in this thread?

Only defending in here is of people who got abused.
Try looking back. All I said is that it would be good if SISU expanded the comment that they made and hopefully we would be able to get behind them and aim our displeasure at who it needs to be aimed at. All I have got from some is utter shite that it isn't their fault and I should be asking the others. Or that I am accusing CCFC. And then people wonder why we are so divided.

Maybe the grief some have tried to give me would have been called for if I had said what is alleged. This place is becoming a joke.

clint van damme

I'm pretty sure Hill is backing you up here, unless I've read it wrong.
Had you gone there with a "Wasps out flag" Nick would have granted you the 'Freedom of SBT"
But you chose to highlight the bunch of parasitic "no marks" that actually run this club.
*Look everywhere else but don't look here*

sounds to me like you're a big fan of one team moving hedge fund but not the other - I hate them both.

rupert_bear

You might consider them a local team, there are many people who don't.
28000 seem to do so now, only about 8000 watch city, said this before I drive a mini-bus with 10 kids on 3 go to Wasps regularly NONE go to Sky Blues. While we remain run as we are and adrift in the bowels of the Football League and Wasps at the top end of their league this will continue.

For the record I wish they weren't here but I can't turn back time.

Users who are viewing this thread