Sisu out non stop live on bbc (1 Viewer)

Changeyourface

To be honest i would much prefer to see saints go up. Especially with the stupid wages west ham pay nolan cole etc anf the way theyre trying to bully leyton orient with the olympic stadium

Who gives a rats arse, it's all about Coventry City, and I hope we win even if it is a nothing game, would rather we won and West Ham went up than we lost just to let Southampton achieve promotion. And on the subject of protests, a good old fashioned pitch invasion would be your best bet.

patred

Who gives a rats arse, it's all about Coventry City, and I hope we win even if it is a nothing game, would rather we won and West Ham went up than we lost just to let Southampton achieve promotion. And on the subject of protests, a good old fashioned pitch invasion would be your best bet.

I my opinion that is really a silly suggestion.
To invade the home pitch, 30k of home supporters ready to celebrate their promotion to the Premiership.
I think it will be a bit crowded, and I don't think the Saints fans will take kindly to anyone trying to spoil the party.:whistle:

patred

I have seen via the media, and this site about the problems your having with SISU.
I am a Saints fan, and I remember them trying to take over at our club when we were cash strapped.
I also remember feeling a little let down, and tad jealous when they diverted their attentions away from us and onto your good selves at the 11th hour.
It is well documented how lucky we got with our present owners after that. But, our biggest chunk of luck, it seems, was that SISU didn't persist with their interest in us.
But we had to suffer the ignominy of being put into Administration, losing our most promising players, then getting relegated to Div 1 with -10 points before being taken over by Marcus Liebheer. Now we are on he verge of getting back to the Premier League (providing we beat you on Saturday)
Whilst, with SISU's aid, you have gone the other way.
I sincerely hope you find your own Marcus, in your darkest hour.
SISU don't deserve you, nor any football club come to that, and you don't deserve, or need them.

You have an opportunity Saturday to show your anger towards SISU in front of a full house, and a big television audience.
Can I suggest you do that prior to KO, and at halftime. IMO you are more likely to get us Saints helping your cause.
It's all about timing to maximize your TV coverage
If you leave till afterwards, TV will not be interested because all the other results will be coming in.
If we get the right result the pitch will be inundated with Saints fans celebrating.
If we don't, we probably won't be too sympathetic to your cause.

GOOD LUCK WITH GETTING THEM OUT

Changeyourface

I my opinion that is really a silly suggestion.
To invade the home pitch, 30k of home supporters ready to celebrate their promotion to the Premiership.
I think it will be a bit crowded, and I don't think the Saints fans will take kindly to anyone trying to spoil the party.:whistle:

I wasn't expecting them to take it kindly, but I couln't really care less about hurting the feelings of some Southamptons fans, a team I couldn't give a shit about.

italiahorse

Get over it

Just enjoy the day and don't ruin the party.
We are stuck with SISU so make the most of it.
I am really getting pissed of with people thinking there is a viable alternative when we have seen nothing.
Support SISU and hope they know what they are doing. If someone comes in with an offer brilliant but it hasn't happened yet.
We don't want SISU to pull the plug as with no buyer we will not exist as a club.

Users who are viewing this thread