Sisu gone on Monday? Yanks are coming! (2 Viewers)

Samo

Yeah but if it happens soonish it is going to be blatantly obvious it wasn't them, the same as Sixfields. They tried their best to get all over the march that wasn't them either.

It is just strange that nobody else has had that Whisper.

Also, if something was happening soonish would Simon be having time off work? You would think any journo would want to be all over it.

I thought Linnell had had a whisper? (I didn't listen to the show myself)
Maybe Simon is all over it and waiting for it to break?

oucho

There's nothing at all to suggest any SISU departure is imminent. No idea why anyone got this idea. As negative as it sounds, we'll have to wait for some actual news to get excited about, rather than baseless wishful thinking.

Samo

There's nothing at all to suggest any SISU departure is imminent. No idea why anyone got this idea. As negative as it sounds, we'll have to wait for some actual news to get excited about, rather than baseless wishful thinking.

Well excuse me Oucho but I am going to indulge in some baseless wishful thinking, it's either that or the bottle.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I thought Linnell had had a whisper? (I didn't listen to the show myself)
Maybe Simon is all over it and waiting for it to break?

I heard Linnell make the comment and just thought he was stirring the pot because the guy called in from USA. Everyone knows there are people from USA looking at clubs in England. Linnell did qualify things with words like could, maybe, perhaps. If there was nothing to it, and that's the impression I got, I think it was a bit irresponsible at this time with whats going on.

Astute

Given the Telegraph campaign, it is odd that the club have chosen not to roll out the usual 'the club is not for sale' statement.
And release the statement through the CET?

Samo

Why obviously? They never seem to put good news on there these days.

You think a statement that the club is not for sale would be good news?

Sbarcher

Don't forget that they are 5+ hours behind us. Poor tired souls are just rolling out of bed and having a stretch. They should be opening their cheque book in the next hour or so!

Astute

You think a statement that the club is not for sale would be good news?
Yes it would be great news. They normally feed us bullshit. So if they said our club isn't for sale it might be :cool:

ceetee

But this could actually do us a favour - Americans may not be put off investing due to us not owning our own ground.
I don't think ownership of the ground is the real issue, it's the inability to generate income from it.
Many, if not most, businesses run in leasehold property but they can exploit it in any way legal

Grendel

Oh I thought he bid but Appleton choose SISU as to not to would open him to legal action?

He did table a bid. He of course lost. As he did at Leeds and charlton. I could have made a bid.

Dongle is a bit sore as he got taken on by the whole nonsense and thought he was serious.

dongonzalos

He did table a bid. He of course lost. As he did at Leeds and charlton. I could have made a bid.

Dongle is a bit sore as he got taken on by the whole nonsense and thought he was serious.

Could you have made a bid? Without producing proof of funds?

Grendel

Could you have made a bid? Without producing proof of funds?

Anyone can make a bid surely? There were four bidders last time - two were anonymous.

Why you continue with this nonsense I don't know. Haskell was never buying the club. In fact, in the end, the council tried to encourage him to bid for ACL - he then legged it realising no one else was bidding (though they probably were) - face it he's just another Byng.

Hobo

There are no Americans bidding to buy us.
Wasps do not want to buy us.
SISU might be struggling but are not imminently going bust.
Mowbray is not about to walk out on us.

It will be shitness as normal for sometime yet.

Brylowes

There are no Americans bidding to buy us.
Wasps do not want to buy us.
SISU might be struggling but are not imminently going bust.
Mowbray is not about to walk out on us.

It will be shitness as normal for sometime yet.
GOOD !

I hate change anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread