SISU Demo v Watford (1 Viewer)

Larry – difference is, past month has shown they haven’t got a Scooby when it comes to running this club and no communication between them and the fans has proved to be the main reason in the backlash to them.
I'm up for a demo

rob9872

I'm in. What have we got to lose?

It won't achive much, but neither will doing nothing. And at least we get let off some steam.

So what we talking about? A sit in, songs and banners, flares!!!

I don't mind songs and banners but if its a nice day I'm wearing shorts

edgy

cheers for the support.

I was thinking along the lines of banners and chants etc. I'm not sure about a "sit-in" as most people, photographers, media will have fooked off home. Before and during the game, I'd think.

The banner at Villa about Houllier was rough and ready (on a bed sheet!!) but it got attention and was shown across various media. And thats the main objective, to let people know.

Any slogan on a largish scale would work and the more the better.

LarryGrayson

still dunno what your portesting about

wanna tell me please

_brian_

I'm up for a banner of some sort. Something catchy like:

"SISU: Your time is up. Either get on board with the fans and give us something to support or get out. Thanks for saving us from administration initially, though. Play Up Sky Blues!"

Covstu

wow we have two facebook pages with 6 and 14 people attending respectively, will be a high attendance!!

I think i9t is a good idea but sadly when backed up by 20 people it looks pathetic! The best way to make a point is for everyone, season ticket and all not to attend. That would make the difference, sadly this is not fair on our players.

lordsummerisle

Knew the idea would be pissed on by a few.

We as a fan base have sat silently for long enough, while Tom Dick & SISU have done as the pleased, unopposed. Time for us to at least make some noise.

If you want to sit twiddling your thumbs, fine. But don’t give the people trying to be active, stick for trying.

Come on Edgy, you've been one of the main supporters of Ranson and Sisu throughout, anybody questioning "Ray" and Sisu were derided as not being true supporters.

Pigeon

Im all up for protesting, feel helpless over my club at the moment and angry that were all ill informed all the time.
If chants started towards to the end of the match and carry on then Im sure more people will stay.
If it does nothing then we tried and I might be our only mention of the football league show that night.

edgy

Come on Edgy, you've been one of the main supporters of Ranson and Sisu throughout, anybody questioning "Ray" and Sisu were derided as not being true supporters.

Don't think so Lord. I defended Ranson at points but not to the extend you say. Find me some links to what I've said? And if you do find a random quote, am I not allowed to change my mind? A bit oppressive.

lordsummerisle

Don't think so Lord. I defended Ranson at points but not to the extend you say. Find me some links to what I've said? And if you do find a random quote, am I not allowed to change my mind? A bit oppressive.

Be lucky to find any links on GMK now Edgy!

Of course you can change your mind, what was previously the dark side may seem a shade brighter now,,

edgy

Evil Ray's Devious Plan..........

In other news: I have been contacted by a journo at The Cov Observer. Not sure where this is going, but I'm having fun. :p

sb7jon

Junior Sky Blue
High time for a good old fashioned protest/demonstration I feel. Are you in?

What SISU are doing is simply not good enough for CCFC. Time for us all to get together as one and voice our discontent.

I propose the Watford game. Chants and banners, that sort of thing. Spread the word, every where you go. Facebook, Twitter, forums & website, friends and family.

Either they shape up or feck off.

A USED bog roll chuck maybe? :eek:

edgy

Yes, like it. Let me know where you're sitting, so I can sit behind.

Last edited:
If your serious about it then something needs organising properly. Have a word with the trust, tell the CET, local new's stations just don't do what we've done in the past and think telling a message board will entice hundreds and only 10 turn out.

It's done nothing at Man U, done nothing @ Newcastle and they've both had things organised through the media.

Like I said they'll only leave if they get their money or pull the plug - I hope it's not the latter but a protest could fule that....

liverpool done it with shanks v the yanks, so lets do it with siswho are ya

The CableGuy

Evil Ray's Devious Plan..........

In other news: I have been contacted by a journo at The Cov Observer. Not sure where this is going, but I'm having fun. :p

There's a quote about this planned protest on Page 2 of today's CT (and SBT gets a mention too).

Just mentioned on BBC CWR as well, they want phone calls from fans who are planning to protest.

Last edited:

Walking Bird

If you are going to phone in please be more coherant than than that 1st caller on last night forum for gods sake! :laugh:

LarryGrayson

god your gonna embarrass yourselves you dont have a clue what your portesting about man and it was only a few weeks ago you was all for em so why turn now so fast fickle fickle city fans its what the problem is what are you portesting about sisu not spending money well theyve not spent money the past 18 months so why portest now its nonsense man nonsense

Nick

Administrator
It makes good news though and something to moan about which we love doing. :)

Like I said in my first post, it will be about 5 people with a sign :( I wouldn't mind a huge protest but it wouldn't happen.

Lloyd

god your gonna embarrass yourselves you dont have a clue what your portesting about man and it was only a few weeks ago you was all for em so why turn now so fast fickle fickle city fans its what the problem is what are you portesting about sisu not spending money well theyve not spent money the past 18 months so why portest now its nonsense man nonsense

i think you'll find that most city fans, myself included have been unsettled with Sisu since the beginning of the season at least. and the issue surrounding Boothroyd / no money for transfers / loans / buying the stadium was the last straw for many of us.

i will not be attending the Ricoh until investment is promised to our club of a substantial amount OR Sisu sell the club.

rob9872

i think you'll find that most city fans, myself included have been unsettled with Sisu since the beginning of the season at least. and the issue surrounding Boothroyd / no money for transfers / loans / buying the stadium was the last straw for many of us.

i will not be attending the Ricoh until investment is promised to our club of a substantial amount OR Sisu sell the club.

... because this will definitely help ... :rolleyes:

Nick

Administrator
At the end of the day, unless one of us is a billionaire / multi millionaire there is nothing we can do. :(

I might be cynical but standing with a banner wouldn't do anything, it would mean something drastic like nobody turning up to a game or nobody buying a football shirt next season etc.

rob9872

When do we really need it then? I'm not saying I agree with a protest but if we're to have one then it does need to be soon, because waiting until we're already in admin will be too late. When do you suggest?

LarryGrayson

we need it if the clubs at risk of dying now if it isnt it just has cashflow problems but you dont no why or whats gonna happen were not in admin ferchristsake and were doing what weve done every season since they took over cut costs and spend no money a show of strength if in admin is whats needed to show we care and were worth taking over now all it does is make us look a bit simple a bit pathetic i ask again what are you supposed to be portesting about nobodys told me that fergodsake so how can there be a portest?????

Coventry La La La

it would mean something drastic like nobody turning up to a game or nobody buying a football shirt next season etc.

That wouldn't help the club in anyway it would simply ensure that it went into admin and anyway next season's shirt is meant to be nice. :)

edgy

Its wasn’t set out as a protest. More a demo. A demo, voicing our concern about how SISU are running our club. Poor communication, failure to take the club any further forward to when they took over. We were in the shit then and we are still, 3 years later, in the shit now.

If you don’t want to take part, don’t.

And if you’re up for a wind up, try a different topic. This is serious in my eyes.

rob9872

I've just finished my banner

Financial
Under-achievers
Completeley
Knackered
Our
Favourite
Football
Club
Until
Now the
Teams
Skint!

:)

Last edited:

LarryGrayson

Its wasn’t set out as a protest. More a demo. A demo, voicing our concern about how SISU are running our club. Poor communication, failure to take the club any further forward to when they took over. We were in the shit then and we are still, 3 years later, in the shit now.

If you don’t want to take part, don’t.

And if you’re up for a wind up, try a different topic. This is serious in my eyes.

not winding up like lord i remember you standing up for em on gmk so i expect you to stand up for em next week to dont do a demo just for the hell of it it looks stupid and not thunk out and you still wont say whats changed cause you dont no i reckon

Users who are viewing this thread