SISU Demo v Watford (1 Viewer)

edgy

High time for a good old fashioned protest/demonstration I feel. Are you in?

What SISU are doing is simply not good enough for CCFC. Time for us all to get together as one and voice our discontent.

I propose the Watford game. Chants and banners, that sort of thing. Spread the word, every where you go. Facebook, Twitter, forums & website, friends and family.

Either they shape up or feck off.

LarryGrayson

thought us all loved sisu round ere

Coventry La La La

I can't see how this would help the club in anyway? If Sisu go who in their right mind is going to invest in CCFC with all its problems. :confused:

Nick

Administrator
The thing is though, these sorts of things when Coventry do them always look half arsed.

Something like nobody turning up for a home game would be amazing or everybody sitting in after the game to protest.

Instead it ends up about 6 people.

edgy

If it only acts as a reminder to SISU that we care and are not voiceless, then we will have acheived something.

Fed up of sitting back and taking shit, time and time again. Stand up.

lordsummerisle

The thing is though, these sorts of things when Coventry do them always look half arsed.

Something like nobody turning up for a home game would be amazing or everybody sitting in after the game to protest.

Instead it ends up about 6 people.

Nobody turning up for a home game has been tried all season.

LarryGrayson

few weeks ago yous was all for sisu so why the change now when a few weeks of good results and promises youll all be for em again so its a bit hypocratic to portest now give it a while eh we dont even no what wed be protesting against

fellatio_Martinez

few weeks ago yous was all for sisu so why the change now when a few weeks of good results and promises youll all be for em again so its a bit hypocratic to portest now give it a while eh we dont even no what wed be protesting against

Not me, my hatred of SISU has been archived on GMK. I spent a while arguing with people over them. Apparently they are our saviours.

In this case, it's not nice being right.

rob9872

I've tried the Babelfifish translator but it didn't recognise the language. Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Nick

Administrator
I must admit when they first took us over I thought the sun shined out of their arse as they had stopped us from admin and at the time it looked promising as we had Dann, Fox, Westwood and Gunnar all playing well but my opinion has slowly got a bit lower over the years.

I don't know what goes on inside the boardroom and sometimes I do sometimes wonder if they have a bigger plan that none of us know about as it doesn't make sense for them financially not to invest and get us promoted as we don't have that many assets they can sell (only players and the training ground) so the only way for them to make money is to buy the ground or get us promoted which will make us big money, not the odd 1 or 2 million from a player every couple of years.

Disorganised1

I've tried the Babelfifish translator but it didn't recognise the language. Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Possibly some form of Nuneaton Dialect, possibly Camp Hill, but that would imply that the internet was available in that area.

rob9872

The internet would be pointless as they don't have electric yet :)

Jimthor

everybody sitting in after the game to protest.

I love this idea. I could see it falling on it's arse as normally everybody's left the ground before 90 mins, but if people got behind it it'd be brilliant.

There's loads of time to get it sorted, so does anybody fancy the sit-in idea?!

rob9872

I can just picture it. Complete silence with the team losing 4-0 and then all sat in the dressing room as the electric atmosphere begins with a rousing chorus of "sack the board" :)

OyJimmy

Sky Blue Sam expects every man to do his duty vs Watford and drive SISU out of the club! Time to stand up and be counted with a demo.

Disorganised1

##yes - I remember the success of "Wear black for Black."

Dinyull

What's the fucking point? They are a hedge fund and won't leave until they recoup some of their money (if not all). A few hundred outsid eof the ground is going to make no difference whatsoever - look @ Man U wit the thousands they get for protest's and all the media coverage and they're getting nowhere. We wouldn't even get featured on Cental news.

Obviously I want them gone but if all we have is a few protests (which got us nowhere with Richardson, McGinnity, Robinson etc) we'll get nowhere.

And if they did decide to leave the club who will take over, they are actively looking for investment at the minute and are struggling so I can't image many parties being interested in buying untill admin when they can pick us up for a knock down price.

rob9872

##yes - I remember the success of "Wear black for Black."

Well I hope that we don't all decide to go naked in honour of the fact that we own nothing. Jesus that could be frightening. Might put the wind up the opposition though

edgy

Knew the idea would be pissed on by a few.

We as a fan base have sat silently for long enough, while Tom Dick & SISU have done as the pleased, unopposed. Time for us to at least make some noise.

If you want to sit twiddling your thumbs, fine. But don’t give the people trying to be active, stick for trying.

Dinyull

We as a fan base have sat silently for long enough, while Tom Dick & SISU have done as the pleased, unopposed. Time for us to at least make some noise.

If you want to sit twiddling your thumbs, fine. But don’t give the people trying to be active, stick for trying.

If your serious about it then something needs organising properly. Have a word with the trust, tell the CET, local new's stations just don't do what we've done in the past and think telling a message board will entice hundreds and only 10 turn out.

It's done nothing at Man U, done nothing @ Newcastle and they've both had things organised through the media.

Like I said they'll only leave if they get their money or pull the plug - I hope it's not the latter but a protest could fule that....

rob9872

I don't think they were giving you stick or telling you not to do it, just that you're wasting your time.

Out of interest (and I don't like SISU any mor ethan you do) what exactly do you expect or want to achieve? There are not a list of potential suitors beating the door down for a club with dwindling support, no assets and little in the way of prospects.

Don't get me wrong, I want them gone sooner rather than later, but we are stuck with them and unless you know more than the rest of us there is no viable alternative.

edgy

Well, I waste my time most weekends at the Ricoh so why not waste my time doing something…..anything.

All I want to happen basically, is that they take note. We have a voice and that we are unhappy. That’s all.

I don’t want to drive them to the hills with burning pitch forks!

LarryGrayson

we as the fans have bin saying how grate sisu are thats why!

Monkeyface

I'm in. What have we got to lose?

It won't achive much, but neither will doing nothing. And at least we get let off some steam.

So what we talking about? A sit in, songs and banners, flares!!!

Users who are viewing this thread