sisu: 1 week till we hear the truth (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Read the posts on here it is very clear who they aer?

Negativity with everyone who tries to do something. OK some of the protests / ideas are shit but at least they are trying, others unfortunately do nothing but slag everyone off but have no ideas of their own. Maybe we all need to meet and have an old fashioned brainstorming session.?

Apart from "RFC" who are those fans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

MichaelCCFC

Read the posts on here it is very clear who they aer?

Negativity with everyone who tries to do something. OK some of the protests / ideas are shit but at least they are trying, others unfortunately do nothing but slag everyone off but have no ideas of their own. Maybe we all need to meet and have an old fashioned brainstorming session.?

Are the Trust due a meeting?

stupot07

The term Brainstorming is now viewed as politically incorrect, and offensive to those who have brain disorders, e.g. Epilepsy, etc. the terminology now is 'thought shower'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

shmmeee

The term Brainstorming is now viewed as politically incorrect, and offensive to those who have brain disorders, e.g. Epilepsy, etc. the terminology now is 'thought shower'

I heard this. What a load of bollocks, I thought.

To be fair, as a teacher I use and see others use "brainstorm" a lot, so it can't be that offensive. Always seemed like another "baa baa nice sheep" type thing to me.

skybluetony176

I have epilepsy, I'm not offended.

Surely thought shower is offensive to people with personal hygiene problems;-)

letsallsingtogether

That is why I put "old fashioned" not sure what you want to call it know?
As a six sigma black belt we used to do this all the time and as the quality of our football experience is in jeopardy maybe we could set up a team and see what changes we can make.

mighty quinn

Well if Joy and Tim are to be believed then nothing will come out of the JR except the truth.
No matter who wins the result will not change where we are.
Council win stay in Northampton until new ground is built.
Sisu win stay in Northampton until new ground is built.
Then we are going to be in Northampton a long time then because they will never build a stadium its never been their intention.

Ian1779

Did you steal that from 'The Thick of It'?

Hobo

I fear the JR will muddy the waters further. I think a lot of the 'truth' the fans want to hear won't be covered by the JR.

But I do think it will bring us closer to SISU showing their final hand....which may not be good news for the club.

Buster

Why would some people have red faces if The JR was to go against the council?
The council were trying to protect the Ricoh from a hedge fund and if you believe what SISU say ,the council were willing to listen to other offers . If that was true I don't blame them one bit . Wonder why they didn't want to deal with Seppala.

bigfatronssba

Why would some people have red faces if The JR was to go against the council?
The council were trying to protect the Ricoh from a hedge fund and if you believe what SISU say ,the council were willing to listen to other offers . If that was true I don't blame them one bit . Wonder why they didn't want to deal with Seppala.

Similar to my thoughts.

Whilst the council might yet be found guilty of breaking state aid rules, surely we should congratulate their motives?

We all agree that sisu are unsuitable owners of the club. No fans like sisu apparently.

If the council saw an opportunity to oust sisu, bring in new owners, and unite the club and stadium ownership together, then shouldn't we be grateful to them for trying to do that?

sky blue john

Similar to my thoughts.

Whilst the council might yet be found guilty of breaking state aid rules, surely we should congratulate their motives?

We all agree that sisu are unsuitable owners of the club. No fans like sisu apparently.

If the council saw an opportunity to oust sisu, bring in new owners, and unite the club and stadium ownership together, then shouldn't we be grateful to them for trying to do that?

Agreed.
My thoughts also.

Grendel

Similar to my thoughts.

No - only a troll or a moron would think that

bigfatronssba

How about rather than name calling you actually put forward your argument as to why I'm wrong?

Astute

Just like only a moron would blame CCC for what has gone on the last few years. The last few years has been nothing but SISU ripping our club and supporters apart whilst putting their plan into action. Not only have they ripped our club and supporters apart but it looks like a plan that is doomed unless they change it a fair bit.

Grendel

How about rather than name calling you actually put forward your argument as to why I'm wrong?

Frankly you are beyond help.

What you are suggesting is that the Council are able to judge fit and proper owners for the club. Their definition of "fit and proper" is someone who pays their grossly inflated bills and offer some carrots regarding re-development. The club could suffer relegation after relegation as long as they kept the bloated ACL belly full they would not give a toss.

If sisu were still picking up the tab they would pass the fit and proper test.

No genuine supporter would want that

bigfatronssba

Frankly you are beyond help.

What you are suggesting is that the Council are able to judge fit and proper owners for the club. Their definition of "fit and proper" is someone who pays their grossly inflated bills and offer some carrots regarding re-development. The club could suffer relegation after relegation as long as they kept the bloated ACL belly full they would not give a toss.

If sisu were still picking up the tab they would pass the fit and proper test.

No genuine supporter would want that

Most genuine supporters want what is best for the club.

For me that means the club playing at the Ricoh, with competent owners, and ideally owning the Ricoh.

Now as you claim to "only want what is best for the club", why would you care what happens to sisu? Surely you want them out as much as the rest of us?

Grendel

For me that means the club playing at the Ricoh, with competent owners, and ideally owning the Ricoh.

Now as you claim to "only want what is best for the club", why would you care what happens to sisu? Surely you want them out as much as the rest of us?

But you mentioned the council -- they don't want what is best for the club only for themselves. They are not representative of what supporters want - just someone to pick up their tab.

bigfatronssba

But you mentioned the council -- they don't want what is best for the club only for themselves. They are not representative of what supporters want - just someone to pick up their tab.

But if their motives were to get better owners, and unite the club with the stadium, that can only be a good thing.

NorthernWisdom

Unfortunately, the council's choice of owners didn't seem overly competent. Two figureheads tied up in the failures of the past (one not just SISU's failures, but the failures before - a more consistent level of failure than SISU!) along with a bloke selected more for his property development background than any interest in the football club or, more to the point, the wherewithal to actually buy it!

So the council's fait accompli actually wanted to deny the football club the opportunity to come up with the best and most suitable owners in a fair fight and, worse, was more interested in the land developement and getting that right, then what would benefit the football club.

The club, after all, is a sideshow to the Ricoh.

Grendel

But if their motives were to get better owners, and unite the club with the stadium, that can only be a good thing.

Sisu fitted the bill once didn't they?

bigfatronssba

Unfortunately, the council's choice of owners didn't seem overly competent. Two figureheads tied up in the failures of the past (one not just SISU's failures, but the failures before - a more consistent level of failure than SISU!) along with a bloke selected more for his property development background than any interest in the football club or, more to the point, the wherewithal to actually buy it!

So the council's fait accompli actually wanted to deny the football club the opportunity to come up with the best and most suitable owners in a fair fight and, worse, was more interested in the land developement and getting that right, then what would benefit the football club.

The club, after all, is a sideshow to the Ricoh.

But "all experts agree" that the club needs to own its stadium. Now what the council are accused of would have given the club that. So how can that be a bad thing?

bigfatronssba

bigfatronssba

They stopped stuffing ACL with money

No they sold our best players for a quick small profit, concerned themselves about an overweight elephant, and installed a piece of fruit as chairman who liked to sit on the bench.

Grendel

No they sold our best players for a quick small profit, concerned themselves about an overweight elephant, and installed a piece of fruit as chairman who liked to sit on the bench.

And if they had still fed ACL the council would have done nothing to try and change them. They would have been "good" owners.

On the other hand if they were top of a league with a good policy on recruitment but stopped paying the over blown rent the council would want them out to bring in a "good" owner - one like sisu when they paid the bills.

Users who are viewing this thread