Singers corner ! Rubbish (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

It would be loud sitting right amongst the corner but behind the goal, block 10 could hardly hear ought and when you could it was either the Sky Blue song or that spare cathedral tripe

Are you on drugs mate? Everyone else has said that they thought Singers Corner was good and creating the atmosphere, stop being so plastic, if you don't like the atmosphere trying getting all the quiet fans your way to sing a little more instead of leaving after 70 minutes...

Rant over

ccfc92

Are you on drugs mate? Everyone else has said that they thought Singers Corner was good and creating the atmosphere, stop being so plastic, if you don't like the atmosphere trying getting all the quiet fans your way to sing a little more instead of leaving after 70 minutes...

Rant over

and same old telegraph stand, shhhhhh!!!!!! obviously you expect a quiet main stand, but behind both goals, sitting and shhhh. :jerkit:

ccfc92

telegraph stand started quite a few songs off last night

sky blue song i assume. also, had to laugh at the plastics when sheffers corner hit the bar, and the plastics were waiting in the gangway before leaving 15 mins early :jerkit:

covcity4life

sky blue song i assume. also, had to laugh at the plastics when sheffers corner hit the bar, and the plastics were waiting in the gangway before leaving 15 mins early :jerkit:

your being kind of cringy mate...plastics

calm down...anyone would think a sell out ricoh is a bad thing

RoboCCFC90

I have to say we shouldn't be arguing as fans but Rupert whether you like it or not, you shouldn't slate our own fans who really generated the atmosphere, like I said if you don't like it make sure your doing all you can against Yeovil on Saturday to out sing Singers Corner.... And it's new funny man ;)

ccfc92

how would you describe them then? fair weather fans, glory hunters? I'd say glory hunters is cringy, as we don't get glory.

RoboCCFC90

I can understand the point tho, me and CCFC92 travel miles and spend all spare money we have to be at the Ricoh and we stay all 90 minutes, what frustrated us is so called fans who live in the City cba to make the effort every week and then slate the fans that make all the effort and then leave after 70 minutes

ccfc92

but why the anger towards them

dont we want better attendances??

i'd rather have fans in the ground that support the team. Sheff utd and preston in the JPT was great, if that means we have 11,000 loyal, passionate fans, then so be it. The whole atmosphere didn't feel right last night, you could tell instantly who goes every week or as often as possible.

covcity4life

yeh but this OP doesnt represesent all of the 15k extras we got

ppl leaving early was annoying but it happens normal match days too

or the guys who leave on 40mins and dont come abck till 50th etc

dont let this one OP make you hate all new comers or returnees.

covcity4life

i'd rather have fans in the ground that support the team. Sheff utd and preston in the JPT was great, if that means we have 11,000 loyal, passionate fans, then so be it. The whole atmosphere didn't feel right last night, you could tell instantly who goes every week or as often as possible.

i know for a fact a helluva alot of partimers went to those 2 games.

ccfc92

yeh but this OP doesnt represesent all of the 15k extras we got

ppl leaving early was annoying but it happens normal match days too

or the guys who leave on 40mins and dont come abck till 50th etc

dont let this one OP make you hate all new comers or returnees.

fully understand cc4l, but those people are spending money at the kiosks or going to the toilet. I don't think those trooping out on the 70th minute were doing that, do you?

covcity4life

if we can continue to improve under robins fans will come bck full time slowly

to sell out ricoh we are always gonna need these plastics

if they leave after 70 mins they leave

preston and sheff utd were not 3-0 losses, had they been you wouldnt rememebr them so fondly.

ccfc92

if we can continue to improve under robins fans will come bck full time slowly

to sell out ricoh we are always gonna need these plastics

if they leave after 70 mins they leave

preston and sheff utd were not 3-0 losses, had they been you wouldnt rememebr them so fondly.

your right, but it was potentially a 2-1 loss against preston. but when 5 mins went up on the board, the crowd got behind the players. unlike last night when crewe scored their first.

covcity4life

The resentment towards people who aren't top fans like what I am is awful here.

agreed

like i said earlier one fan actually said they wer ehappy we lost so plastics didnt enjoy

i just cant wrap my head around that one, either we love this club or we dont.

covcity4life

and i get that 100%

my point is that ppl have go at players,dont sing and leave early on normal matchdays too when we have 9-13k fans

its just more ppl do it when bigger crowd

ccfc92

and i get that 100%

my point is that ppl have go at players,dont sing and leave early on normal matchdays too when we have 9-13k fans

its just more ppl do it when bigger crowd

and mine is, why can't more people turn up regularly :D

ajsccfc

I think people are annoyed at how the "Plastics" had a go at players, didn't sing etc?

I wouldn't say those are really traits specific to people who don't go up often, there are plenty of regulars screaming blue murder every time a McSheffrey pass goes astray or when Joe Murphy breathes.

ccfc92

I wouldn't say those are really traits specific to people who don't go up often, there are plenty of regulars screaming blue murder every time a McSheffrey pass goes astray or when Joe Murphy breathes.

I'd definitely say Murphys injury changed the game. There was no organisation at the back, maybe Murphys screaming at the defence is a positive thing? :thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread