Singers corner ! Rubbish (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

Well out sung by the new fans behind the goal and boreing us with the same old songs time after time. ffs sack that jesus twat and get a new script

ccfchandsy

Fuck off part timer you sang about two songs all game then left with 20 mins to go we don't need fans like you going so kiss my ass block 15 rules

Jackoskyblue

Them "rubbish fans" are the fans that go home and away they are part of the 10k hardcore that come no matter what. I don't sit there but they are quality. These "new fans" ? The ones that left after the 2nd and left 10mins before half time, the ones who jumped straight on the backs of players. I'd rather hear block 15 sing sky blue army fifty times that see these new fans leave early boo and moan

Rant over

tippex9

I was down the other end & I could only hear singers corner starting songs, all the ones that went round the ground started their.

Troll off OP

Changeyourface

Was that child there with his drum? 90 minutes of carnival de paris, we love you, I just can't get enough and all that horrible, unoriginal, cringeworthy shite.

pusbccfc

Embarrassing comment. Singers corner were the only ones who sung throughout.

To add to this, no one from SC left till end.

Behind the goal was all seating down all game.

rupert_bear

Sorry out sang all game and on Saturday there will be plenty of empty seats in the "corner" always are. The fans behind the goal considering they were together for the first time were like the old West End. Noticed plenty of old West Enders in there bit like the old days

Steve.B50

I sat in ain stand today (normally in 16) but on crutches, thought singers ornerwere very loud and sang well tonight. It was good to hear them from another art of the stadium.
Those who said that area was crap are wrong and probably part time supporters.

See you Saturday

Jackoskyblue

Sorry out sang all game and on Saturday there will be plenty of empty seats in the "corner" always are. The fans behind the goal considering they were together for the first time were like the old West End. Noticed plenty of old West Enders in there bit like the old days

Sorry where have these "west Enders" been then ? Working every Saturday I suppose ? Have other commitments, fine without them thank you all I seen/heard from them was walking out at the 2nd goal and booing at the full time.

Flying Fokker

The fans in the Telegraph stand started a couple today.

I am a season ticket holder in 15. They are a good bunch of lads, but alas they do get carried away with poncey songs and silly left side/ right side chants.

It is actually a core or 300 who do the singing under the scoreboard area, Mostly 20-30 year olds. Surrounded by blokes in their 40's and 50's.

Evans1883

Sorry where have these "west Enders" been then ? Working every Saturday I suppose ? Have other commitments, fine without them thank you all I seen/heard from them was walking out at the 2nd goal and booing at the full time.
Probably the same place you will be if you have another 15 years of shite

rupert_bear

On Saturday have a look round the concorse or the seats and you will see the majority of fans are bald or grey, the hard core loyal support for years and many almost certainly old West Enders

Evans1883

Let's see shall we.like I said 1 top 6 in 40 years, not many teams would pull 30k with that dreadful stat

ccfc92

On Saturday have a look round the concorse or the seats and you will see the majority of fans are bald or grey, the hard core loyal support for years and many almost certainly old West Enders

Your obviously a deluded idiot. No one sings at the Ricoh apart from block 15. The telegraph stand is Shh area, and all seating. Block 15 is closest we will get to terraces again at home. About 75+ crammed into the back 2 rows that is meant for 50ish

hill83

Shocking thread. We didn't stop singing all night.

Last edited:

Otis

All the singing I could hear was quite clearly coming from Singer's Corner.

Who cares if it was the 'same old boring songs.' They were singing!!

Covstu

why start a thread digging at other fans and more to the point, the most loyal fans in the friggin ground. The same people who attend every game! We were loud most of the game however overall the crowd was very nervous which didn't help the players. Very different atmosphere at preston game even when we were losing.

WeWillBeBack

The scoreboard used to be decent a few seasons ago when the group who sat there were older, but now it's predominantly severe mongs and 13 year olds.

Otis

Only Cov fans can moan about fans not singing and then when they do sing, complain that they are singing the same old songs.

When they don't sing they're rubbish, when they do sing they're still rubbish!

:facepalm:

ccfchandsy

The scoreboard used to be decent a few seasons ago when the group who sat there were older, but now it's predominantly severe mongs and 13 year olds.

I'm sorry but I don't agree I'm 32 and I was there so are all my mates who were there when you get your facts right you can comment until then FUCK OFF

Im 49 yrs old, West Ender, former season ticket holder. I was in Block 13 and snag my heart out as did the others around us.. sore throat testifies to that this morning.. long drive back to Bournemouth...after the game... hanging now but proud of the noise we made and the support we gave...cant ask for much more... people leaving early, well thats just sad really... PUSB!

covcity4life

its silly

we argue that glory hunter fans help make a sellout
then idiots complain that singers corner dont sing enough
then people from singers corner say they are happy we lost so part timers dont get to experience a win

fuckign crazy our fans

RoboCCFC90

Your obviously a deluded idiot. No one sings at the Ricoh apart from block 15. The telegraph stand is Shh area, and all seating. Block 15 is closest we will get to terraces again at home. About 75+ crammed into the back 2 rows that is meant for 50ish

Well said you Shlagggg

Changeyourface

I'm sorry but I don't agree I'm 32 and I was there so are all my mates who were there when you get your facts right you can comment until then FUCK OFF

Aye but you just admitted to being a "manchild" so 32 year olds with the mental age of 13 year olds probably still fall into the same category as the "mongs" he was refering to.

rupert_bear

what is this guy talking about we where loud and proud like normal, bloody part timers!
It would be loud sitting right amongst the corner but behind the goal, block 10 could hardly hear ought and when you could it was either the Sky Blue song or that spare cathedral tripe

Users who are viewing this thread