Sinclaire concedes (2 Viewers)

Kingokings204

Can't people vote who they want anymore? I wasn't aware. Sorry.

The votes speak for themselves. If Nikki Sinclair lost bad which she did then the proof is in the pudding. Leave the rest to moan as they wish. It doesn't make a difference.

skybluetony176

Where have I said that? I seriously think your losing the plot. You used to be a sensible poster, but now all you do is make snide remarks at those who disagree with you, you put words into people's mouths, and you try and make out that Sixfielders are some sort of victimised race.

My "loyalty" is to Coventry, and I am on the side of what I consider to be right and fair.

I'm waiting for him to change his avatar to a Marilion related image and then the transformation will be complete.

GaryPendrysEyes

Are the Nikki supporters like Torch now suggesting her opponents have right wing politics? Haha the hypocrisy is sickening! I suggest you have a look at Good old Nikki's politics!

torchomatic

See previous reply for my answer.

Well you cant vote for a party who have racist policies without accepting the consequences.

They are a dangerous party and it's the stupid that will give them power.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Where have I said that? I seriously think your losing the plot. You used to be a sensible poster, but now all you do is make snide remarks at those who disagree with you, you put words into people's mouths, and you try and make out that Sixfielders are some sort of victimised race.

My "loyalty" is to Coventry, and I am on the side of what I consider to be right and fair.

No. I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine. Not nice is it? That's what you constantly do. Maybe you should stop doing it.

torchomatic

Can't people vote who they want anymore? I wasn't aware. Sorry.

The votes speak for themselves. If Nikki Sinclair lost bad which she did then the proof is in the pudding. Leave the rest to moan as they wish. It doesn't make a difference.

Of course they can. They should be responsible for their actions though.

Grendel

I'm waiting for him to change his avatar to a Marilion related image and then the transformation will be complete.

I'm surprised a swastika isn't your avatar.

So you would have wanted sinclaire as MEP is sinclaire was still in UKIP.

Brilliant.

RoboCCFC90

I fail to see what this information has to do with CCFC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Are the Nikki supporters like Torch now suggesting her opponents have right wing politics? Haha the hypocrisy is sickening! I suggest you have a look at Good old Nikki's politics!

Im not supporting her. I just agreed with Ian who said everyone loved her until she had a go at the council.

I'm Left. Always havd been.

torchomatic

bigfatronssba

No. I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine. Not nice is it? That's what you constantly do. Maybe you should stop doing it.

Where have I done that? Or are you just seeing things that aren't really there?

bigfatronssba

Well you cant vote for a party who have racist policies without accepting the consequences.

They are a dangerous party and it's the stupid that will give them power.

Which of their policies is racist?

bigfatronssba

I fail to see what this information has to do with CCFC?

About as much as Brian Patton standing as an independent in the council elections yet we had several threads on that.

torchomatic

Where have I done that? Or are you just seeing things that aren't really there?

Many times on many threads you've retorted with a "so you think SISU are good for the club" or "so you agree with the move to Northampton" when the poster hasn't said anything remotely like that.

Kingokings204

Of course they can. They should be responsible for their actions though.

This is though the majority are speaking and voting UKIP. You may not agree and that's fine but the majority have spoken.

Ask yourself why?

RoboCCFC90

About as much as Brian Patton standing as an independent in the council elections yet we had several threads on that.

To be honest I haven't paid much notice to those threads either..

shmmeee

This is though the majority are speaking and voting UKIP. You may not agree and that's fine but the majority have spoken.

Ask yourself why?

You've really got to ask yourself why this fuss is being made when they got less of the vote than they did last election. There's an agenda at play here.

And 7% of the population is not a majority in anyone's book.

Party politics is a busted flush should be the real story.

Last edited:

Noggin

The vote was split though wasn't it? Also the second choice aspect would have probably played better without the split not just the first.

I think I might just have been wrong and she would have been celebrating, When I posted the link in the first post showed labour won comfortably and by more than ukip+the nikki sinclaire party, those numbers were obviously not final and I didn't realise as UKIP beat Labour by a couple of percentage points.

sorry about that.

Astute

Because Jack and his mates are interested in that kind of stuff. Amazed that Astute hasn't already liked it.

I'm happy just to laugh at your posts today. Certainly getting bitter and twisted about something lately.

bigfatronssba

Ask yourself why?

Because decent hard working people get fed up of being branded racists for having legitimate concerns.

shmmeee

Because decent hard working people get fed up of being branded racists for having legitimate concerns.

What are those legitimate concerns and what specific UKIP policies address them?

Seriously, most of you should be voting Green.

bigfatronssba

What are those legitimate concerns and what specific UKIP policies address them?

Seriously, most of you should be voting Green.

The concern being that immigration is far too high, and the belief that minorities needs and wishes are given priority over the majorities (I'm not saying that does or doesn't happen, just that there is a belief that it does).

The policies that would address it are the Australian style points system and no benefits for immigrants until they have been here for at least 5 years.

The Greens look at everything from completely the wrong angle IMO. More interested in symbolic gestures rather than actually solving anything.

Kingokings204

Call UKIP whatever you want but they are not racist. They have balls to stand up for what the majority think. Yes they are a bit eccentric I get that but it's clear this protest vote is needed just to shock the big 2 and help get better deals an outcomes for Britain and British people.

skybluetony176

Call UKIP whatever you want but they are not racist. They have balls to stand up for what the majority think. Yes they are a bit eccentric I get that but it's clear this protest vote is needed just to shock the big 2 and help get better deals an outcomes for Britain and British people.

For me it was more about shocking the European parliament institutionalised thinking. It needs reform and they need us as much as we need them, only they seem to have forgotten this. This should be the warning shot that can help a strong tory government push other European leaders to back reform. Just need a strong tory government to get in at the next general election now.

martcov

For me it was more about shocking the European parliament institutionalised thinking. It needs reform and they need us as much as we need them, only they seem to have forgotten this. This should be the warning shot that can help a strong tory government push other European leaders to back reform. Just need a strong tory government to get in at the next general election now.

The tories want a referendum.

I cannot unterstand standing up to a bunch of chancers who take our football team to Northampton to put pressure on ACL, and then standing up for a bunch of chancers trying to take our country out of Europe to put pressure on the tories.

Every one is aware of the need for reform of the EU, but destroying it will put us back to a Europe of Nations - tried it for centuries and destroyed millions of lives and lots of cultural inheritence doing it.

I would have thought, and it seems that way, that most people want to work together in Europe to preserve the liberties that we have - which include freedom of movement and protection of minorities. That is worth far more than worrying about an invasion of Rumanians and Bulgarians that will never come.

I know enough Rumanians to know that, as with any group, they have their bad guys anf their good guys. To use them, and other eastern Europeans, as a group to instill fear into the electorate is diabolical.

lordsummerisle

Seeing as UKIP won the European Elections(and anti-Europe parties probably the majotity across the European Parliament now), then surely UKIP can pull us out of Europe straight away now?

Unless of course it is a decision for the Parliaments of each individual country?

In which case the argument that we have lost our sovereignity to Brussels is just a load of old bollocks really isn't it?

Interesting interview with Alan Sked, the founder of UKIP here.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics...-alan-sked-party-become-frankensteins-monster

Users who are viewing this thread