Since we lost to preston 3-2 in november (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Biggest surprise for me in that table is QPR...would not have thought that.
Think that underscores just how bad a manager Gareth Ainsworth is more than anything else. As for us, it points towards a very good season next year assuming that COH is the only 'regular' to depart.

Martin180

Yeah Inwouldnt be worried about losing anyone long term, but short term Sheaf would be the one we’d feel the most IMO.
I think there would be players lined up to replace him if he does go .
Someone like Mowatt if WBA don't go up

pusbccfc

Got a horrible feeling we’ll lose Sheaf.

And if we do, he'll be gone for massive money and will be the next phase of the rebuild.

Briles

It’s another classic mid-season pivot from Robins, with fantastic results. Just wish we could get it right from the start of the season!

I think it works because teams think they’ve got us sussed then robins switches it up half way through the season, wouldn’t surprise me if it was pre planned haha

Sky Blue Pete

Aren't bad. They've been our best players.

Funny how they got the blame from some early on as the reason we weren't scoring many. Yet now we are they don't seem to get the credit they should.
I need to be more pointed and flag up my true meaning
They’ve been excellent

shmmeee

I think it works because teams think they’ve got us sussed then robins switches it up half way through the season, wouldn’t surprise me if it was pre planned haha

It was pre planned Viveash said the plan was always to retire Fadz and go to a four, it was just a question of when Fadz dropped out.

Users who are viewing this thread