Simon Moore (1 Viewer)

PVA

All that said, the pedant in me feels the need to point out that the man himself said it was a double save not a triple and Fadz got his boot to the last one. Though he would have saved it if he hadn’t so I guess I can let it slide.

Pretty sure he said Fadz gave him a boot during/after the save!

Definitely a triple save 😎

ccfcmad1

The guy is quality, loved it when he came over to the fans at FT fist pumping can see what it means to this bunch great to see.

Speedies_Chips

Yep you can see the difference he makes to the defence. They are a lot more confident with him between the sticks. He commands his area and can pick a ball out of the air which both Marosi and Wilson seemed to struggle with.

just need agent Burge to work his magic now for Sunderlands inevitable drop
Burge isn't their No. 1 choice now. They signed another keeperr late in the transfer window.

AlansEyes

The defence looks so much calmer now. And I feel much calmer watching, he actually comes and collects crosses and balls into the box, commanding his area rather than being rooted to the line.

Sky Blue Pete

The defence looks so much calmer now. And I feel much calmer watching, he actually comes and collects crosses and balls into the box, commanding his area rather than being rooted to the line.
Interesting he came and dropped one and we got lucky but he deserved it

Users who are viewing this thread