Simms + Wright = ? (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Did I fuck. I had posters DM me telling to be careful as u have gone for people's jobs before

The more I think about this the more outrageous it is

long way home

What are these pair worth, 2 of the most in form goal scorers in English football. I don't think you could buy 1 of them for the price we paid for both now. And its again down to the recruitment which has come up again with finding players that fit into the club's ambition and culture.

Very different players with very similar attributes. Listening to both of them Simms is now getting the love and is understanding how to use his attributes. And Wright is a very confident player that knew he would score goals given the opportunities.

It also helps that the team is a creative machine, so many areas we are dangerous from. Must be nice for these 2 to have the knowledge the chances will keep coming.

Cally Fedora

Good point. I don’t think you can underestimate Palmers influence in their upturn in fortune. He’s been brilliant since the Sheff Weds incident.

skyblue_55

It’s took everyone a while to “ gel “ , possibly longer than us fans would have liked , but it’s come .
Vivash’s comments tell you of his working with the squad , all little differences to work on until we can all see the cream rise to the top .
Palmer , an enigma of a player , that’s now blossoming into the player Adi always thought he’d be ……. The fruits of his educating these players ……. Priceless
CTID

napolimp

I was laughed at repeatedly for suggesting Wright could maintain a 0.5 goals per match average across the season. Low and behold, he has 15 goals in equivalent 30 matches in the league, with 3 games to go. Forum is full of clowns.

fatso

It’s took everyone a while to “ gel “ , possibly longer than us fans would have liked , but it’s come .
Vivash’s comments tell you of his working with the squad , all little differences to work on until we can all see the cream rise to the top .
Palmer , an enigma of a player , that’s now blossoming into the player Adi always thought he’d be ……. The fruits of his educating these players ……. Priceless
CTID
By gel, do you mean playing like you could actually give a fuck?

Alkhen

3 games left 3 goals then its a combined 40 fair fucking play, if we somehow manage to keep both next season imagine how many they’ll score

I've never really considered losing either in the summer. Could be wrong but we aren't desperate for money and both have long deals.

I can't see anyone offering enough over what we paid for Haji for it to tempt us yet.

Simms could genuinely do Vik figures on and off the pitch for us if he keeps developing the way he has this second half of the season. I'm sure the management know his stock is rising so no need to cash in yet.

Next season is huge. I'd imagine if we don't make it a lot of this current crop will be sold then

Users who are viewing this thread