Signing you are most looking forward to seeing? (1 Viewer)

hamil99

Facebook User
I am looking forward to Cody!! a proper pre season and a team that seems to create chances now.

Same here. Just hope the injury he gas at the moment doesn't hamper his pre season to much!

stupot07

Blackpool were comparing him to the likes of Ince & Phillips. We're going to compare him to Baker & Bell.

He still needs to deliver, being slightly better than bell and baker isn't really an achievement.

I'm not being negative, I was just agreeing with Shhmmee that I hope he lives up to his reputation as a lot of posters (not necessarily on this thread) have expressed high expectations of me. Like i've said before he is pretty much an unknown quantity, so I am neither excited nor negative about him signing.

TommyZoom

He still needs to deliver, being slightly better than bell and baker isn't really an achievement.

I'm not being negative, I was just agreeing with Shhmmee that I hope he lives up to his reputation as a lot of posters (not necessarily on this thread) have expressed high expectations of me. Like i've said before he is pretty much an unknown quantity, so I am neither excited nor negative about him signing.

I totally agree, we've seen it many times with a new signing. People get hyped up and when/if their performances aren't brilliant they start with the 'boo tactics'. But let's hope he is one of our better signings from previous.

shmmeee

Yeah, sorry I know I said this thread, but I meant the general response to Fleck since he signed.

I hope he settles and fulfills his obvious early potential as well, but I think it's not unreasonable to give him a season or so before judging. Juke was poor first season, as was Best, it took a lot for some to come around when they started performing.

Just issuing caution that's all.

Users who are viewing this thread