Signing you are most looking forward to seeing? (1 Viewer)

guicey15

Elliot
Fleck
Malaga
Edjenguélé
Kilbane
Jennings

Personally most looking forward to seeing Fleck, very highly rated a couple of years ago with many saying he had the potential to be one of the very best young midfielders in Europe. He obviously never fulfilled that, but the potential is of course still there and it would be nice if he found his form with us. He could be very influential if we are to get promoted.

guicey15

I'm aware he hasn't signed, just thought I'd add him to the list seeing as he is on trial and we have signed all the players on trial so far.

kg82

Might be out on a limb here but I'd like to see Elliot - and the two new French lads

Maybe Fleck and Kilbane as well, and Jennings if he signs?!

I'm going to stick with saying I think Elliott wil be used more sparingly. I'm absolutely certain he won't be first choice. Fleck's got to be the one I'm looking forward to seeing. Obviously had too much pressure heaped on him at Rangers but he's only 20 and I'm hoping starting at a lower level here will give him confidence. Fingers crossed.

ccfcdan

Malaga. Also looking forward to seeing Clarke this season. Thought he was excellent back end of last season.

Astute

Kevin and Bill. Could have a great defence there. Typically french sounding names as well.

Nonleagueherewecome

Malaga. Also looking forward to seeing Clarke this season. Thought he was excellent back end of last season.

Agreed on that. Malaga and Fleck of the newbies, Jordan and-more in hope than anything-Baker of last seasons mob.

stupot07

None of the signings excite me, looking forward to seeing if Thomas can start influencing games more.

SkyblueBazza

Lionel Messi & Harry Rednapp. Or do you mean of the ones that put pen to paper? In which case all of them...I know it's L1, I know it's going to be different...but it's still exciting isn't it???

shmmeee

Zinedine Kilbane for me. Mainly because he's got proven quality and should hit the ground running. Less bothered about Fleck as he's only 20 and has time to improve/settle in.

Also the striker we desperately need.

mr_monkey101

Fleck (once he's shed a few pounds) and Malaga for me!!

tbf i think fleck is more built than fat... but yes he is the one i am most looking forward to seeing light up the ricoh this year. looking forward to my first look at him in a city shirt at yeovil

shmmeee

This thread makes me a bit worried Fleck is going to have so much expectation heaped on him that if he isn't instantly amazing the boo boys will turn on him, much like Eastwood who was only ever given a few games before people started with the fat and lazy jibes.

stupot07

This thread makes me a bit worried Fleck is going to have so much expectation heaped on him that if he isn't instantly amazing the boo boys will turn on him, much like Eastwood who was only ever given a few games before people started with the fat and lazy jibes.

I completely agree shhmmee, Fleck is completely unproven yet reading on here expectations are extremely high.

covcity4life

I completely agree shhmmee, Fleck is completely unproven yet reading on here expectations are extremely high.

no,the thread asks who you are we looking forward to seeing

we look forward to seeing if he can fulfil potential

noone is saying the expect him to fulfil it.

smileycov

Facebook User
I am looking forward to Cody!! a proper pre season and a team that seems to create chances now.

orig skyblue87

Fleck for me, hopefully the challenge of moving into English football will be the kick start he needs. Hope AT plays him in proper 10 role. Living in bpool and talking to there fans, he played on the wing for them and didn't have the pace and they weren't impressed.

My main hope for the season is Connor, hes got interest from both Newcastle and Norwich but wants to stay, i hope we can keep hold of him. New number 4 and Captain :eek:

stupot07

no,the thread asks who you are we looking forward to seeing

we look forward to seeing if he can fulfil potential

noone is saying the expect him to fulfil it.

I didn't mean just on this thread. And Shhmmee has obviously also picked up on the expectations.

TommyZoom

Blackpool were comparing him to the likes of Ince & Phillips. We're going to compare him to Baker & Bell.

Users who are viewing this thread