Votes: 21 12.4%
  • BNC

Votes: 91 53.8%
  • JWE

Votes: 41 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PVA

I would also be surprised if JWE were back. It looks like Da Silva is a possible signing so don't see where he would fit in, and certainly can't see Man City being happy with his lack of game time for us.

The intention in January was seemingly to sign Dasilva and sell Bidwell. Don't know if that is still the case.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Doyle is a long term project for Man City he isn't going to be back in the championship and can see him abroad in a top division in Germany or France. I cant see why they would keep him at the same level he needs pushing on and testing before going back to try break into 1st team squads at Man City.

His contract will be a very lucrative one so even he doesn't make it in 1st team squads someone will have to pay a lot of money to secure his services.

Hopefully Man city will see how well Callum Doyle has done for us under Mark Robins, they might have a couple of more loans they can give us for next season.

Grendel

The intention in January was seemingly to sign Dasilva and sell Bidwell. Don't know if that is still the case.

Which given Bidwells contribution up to and in the play offs would have been a huge mistake

slowpoke

I have my doubts any of the loanees will be signed again unless permanently maybe McNally at a cost if he is not in Kompanys first team squad plans.

PVA

I have my doubts any of the loanees will be signed again unless permanently maybe McNally at a cost if he is not in Kompanys first team squad plans.

He was about 6th choice for them in the championship, he won't be anywhere near the squad in the Premier league

Hertsccfc

McNally is a good Championship defender but would have to improve his all round game especially his passing to play in the Premier League.

slowpoke

Not sure of the rules now on how many players prem clubs can have out on loan I know it keeps reducing.

pusbccfc

Looks pretty clear Panzo is coming back. Surely Forest won't be bothered about keeping him on the books and loaning him.

I'd love to sign him for a reasonable fee.

covcity4life

Would be happy with all 5 back(if bidwell was to leave otherwise no need for JWE)

McNally and Doyle the two most important

Speedies_Chips

With the signing of DaSilva, would it be worth trying Bidwell alongside Fadz and AN Other in a back three, or do we need to go for someone who already plays the position?

ccfc1234

The only point to signing both Norton-Cuffy and Wilson-Esbrand was if they either came back on loan next season or we signed them permanently, their growing pains were too much for too long otherwise.
Cuffy growing pains!? With a pre season behind him and given the progress he has made in the last 8 week's of this campaign I think he would be a great signing.

I hear he is also a leader and certainly spoke in a mature way in a post match interview. I know some on here doubt him but I don't think without serious money, that we need for other areas, I dont think we could do much better than the level he will be operating at post pre season.

RingoCCFC

I think some comments are a bit 'OTT' like Gyokeres could questionably be a second choice striker in the PL and so I can't see McNally playing in the prem next season unless he's on the bench, Doyle I think the comments about him being sent abroad could happen but they may look at loaning him out again to another team in the Championship, I personally think bringing them back would make sense for some parent clubs given how well they've developed with us.

I'd love to see Doyle and McNally and BNC come back but realistically the last two are most likely, I rate Cuffy he is developing and having the lads that already know a manager, a teams style and have built a rapport in the dressing room can be instrumental, I think we'll see one of them returning at the very least.

Users who are viewing this thread