Match Thread Shrewsbury Town vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 14th Dec (2 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

We've been a bit sloppy in possession. Kelly in particular has been caught a few times

Nick

Administrator
Can't believe people post up screenshots of watching a stream on Facebook. Just seen one and there's 1100 people watching it.

Paxman II

We are all working for each other so well. O'Hare is just not finding his feet yet. Would like to see him turn and run at them. Allen is simpe quality. This is cose to the side we knew would be a threat for promotion. Jones (if fit any where near his old form) could be the missing link alonside a centre forward like Max or Godden. Shipley is an enigma, very good at times and poor at others but he has goals in him and he keeps turning up all over the place. Just think McCallum is looking a little out of sorts if I'm super critical. Shrewsbury are standing on the heels of our players so we need to move the ball quickly and spread them out more.
Should go on the win this by more than the one goal.

robbiekeane

Can't believe people post up screenshots of watching a stream on Facebook. Just seen one and there's 1100 people watching it.
This infuriates me. Literally stealing money from the club they claim to support. Put your hand in your pockets you tight bastards!

skyblueinBaku

Its not politics. I'm not asking for an in depth debate about it, its piss funny seeing that shoddy attendance and theres no one on this forum that wont smirk at it
I'm sure that Otis was referring to the word 'momentum'. Do try to keep up!

ccfcway

Someone gonna answer that phone ? It’s interfering with all the crackling I’m trying to listen to

skyblueinBaku

The club get something like 70% of the subscription money so 1,000 people not paying for it is a players wages.
How much is the subsciption for those who live overseas?

Users who are viewing this thread