Shrewsbury Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Hopefully we will stuff then today to get them back for last season so fingers crossed a 3-0 to us but realistically a 1-0 I think.

Hopefully there won't be any trouble between our fans.

skybluelee

Hopefully we will stuff then today to get them back for last season so fingers crossed a 3-0 to us but realistically a 1-0 I think.

Hopefully there won't be any trouble between our fans.

A clean sheet is realistic?

3-1 loss. Do not have a good feeling about today.

Lord_Nampil

Best attacking football i have seen from a City side! Defence isn't the problem (even though we have let in a few goals) its the cover from midfield, and its only a problem because we are so attacking! Today we will do well we have the game to really run teams into the ground!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'll forecast a 3-3 draw. We're scoring for fun but leaking goals as well. I can see a lot of high scoring draws for a while yet.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Im thinking 3-1 to coventry if im not right either way ill think we will win, way we are [alying we should id be dissapointed if we did lose just nice to have a bit of hope in all this shitty gloom PUSB!

Will just be happy with a win to carry on the run. Be interesting to see if Wilson plays after the tweets from a sheff UTD fan last night saying that they've made a bid and he won't be playing due to 'flu'.

johnwillomagic

I have us down for 2-1 win in predtiction league but think I now may have been a little too confident given our potential injuries. Think it will depend on who make it to start but wil be close either way.

W

westcountry_skyblue

I reckon 4-1 to us,Pay back from last year.
And i have had 50 on Leon clarke to score anytime @ 11/8 and 50 on us halftime/fulltime @16/5 C'mon you Skyblues !!!

Users who are viewing this thread