Shrewsbury Match Thread (4 Viewers)

RoboCCFC90

Just seen the goals, and what was Jordan Clarke doing for their goal? Should never have turned his back from goal, and even when he'd lost possession, he should have taken a card for the team, as it was obvious no one would have been covering his position with him supposed to be playing CB

This is why more important than anything we get a recognised CB either before the Window closes or shortly after, I think Webster would have taken the card..

To be fair to Jordan he is still young and inexperienced in that position so as long as he doesn't make the same mistake again then I'd be willing to let it go.

RoboCCFC90

He's doing his best, and he's been doing OK, but he's not the long term answer

Of course he isn't, Jordan doesn't have the physique or the upper body strength to be a CB, he usually drops off a forward by a couple of yards to utilise his pace.

What CB's are in the market that realistically would come to us who would improve what we have? I can't think of many unless Pressley tries to go back in for Aaron Martin?

Mr T - Sukka!

Just seen thier goal. Jordan Clarke wtf? Should be nowhere near the first team. At fault for the goal.

Keep defending like that and we are not getting out of the bottom 3 anytime soon.

FRY-CCFC

Just seen thier goal. Jordan Clarke wtf? Should be nowhere near the first team. At fault for the goal.

Keep defending like that and we are not getting out of the bottom 3 anytime soon.

Clarke actually had a good game and it just shows the stupidity of some armchair fans

Mr T - Sukka!

Yes the cameras pickup key points in the game, thats why they are called highlights.

Anyway back to my original point. He is not good enough, i seen this plenty of times last season at the Ricoh and at away games.

If you are happy being bottom of the table picking up 1 point instead of 3 thats up to you Mr Fry.

Pressleys original bomb squad decision was right to exclude him.

Nothing agsinst the lad i just think he is a liability and we should be demanding more. Basically he is not up to the job.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Of course he isn't, Jordan doesn't have the physique or the upper body strength to be a CB, he usually drops off a forward by a couple of yards to utilise his pace.

What CB's are in the market that realistically would come to us who would improve what we have? I can't think of many unless Pressley tries to go back in for Aaron Martin?

It has been muted before that he may still have an eye for Martin, but it could just be rumour.

After all, Pressley doesn't like the loan system so may not even utilise it!

Users who are viewing this thread