Shrewsbury Away (1 Viewer)

sky_blue_up_north

Booked....

Badger

You can order tickets in blocks 23 and 24 from Shrewsbury Town’s website which is only selling adult only tickets.

It looks like kids tickets have to be purchased from CCFC

sky_blue_up_north

I give them a call re Kids tickets, might be able to buy over the phone....

Bill Glazier

I wonder if Sisu are leaning on clubs not to sell away tickets direct to our fans. Not sure if there are rules about this but I wouldn't put it past them

valiant15

Im suprised they haven't got an old shack on the A45 as an outlet,maybe the old burnt out crazy daisys or bobs cafe.

shmmeee

I'll go up the Cov ticket office. The people working there aren't SISU but just employees trying to make a living.

Employees of Sisu to be fair...

This'll be my first game, looking forward to this incisive attacking play I've heard so much about.

simple_simon

This game is going to be awkward.
Those who buy tickets from the Coventry ticket office (sisu) are in two blocks and those (like me) who buy direct from the Shrewsbury office are in two different blocks so its going to split into us and them supporters.
Personally I will not buys ticket if Fisher get the 5% commission, would rather not go.
Strange how its no sales on the gate at this game.

johnb

I phoned Shrewsbury ticket office yesterday afternoon to buy a ticket only to be told I had to buy through CCFC. I explained that there was no shop to buy it from.

Anyway, now booked through Shrewsbury online.

slyblue57

Booked via Shrewsbury web site, made me laugh that it states once blocks 23 and 24 sold "you will have to book via Coventry"
Pusb

hemelsky

Just booked via Shrews website - first time I've been there - anyone know how easy it is to get from rail station to the ground?

ecky

Booked via Shrewsbury web site, made me laugh that it states once blocks 23 and 24 sold "you will have to book via Coventry"
Pusb

yeh sounds like fisher and sisu are trying to get a stranglehold on the away supporters!!! When is someone going to tell them to jog on?

McLovin87

I've looked at the train prices and they look pretty reasonable for that date!

oakey

Booked + 1 and paid for. First game this season. Can't wait.
Away games only, booked through away club.
NOPM
PUSB
Keep the faith.

Big Chris

Looking forward to it already - the 'buzz' of the away games is going to be an enjoyable distraction from our home game predicament.

CovFan

Many thanks CovFan, just booked online. I vaguely remember seeing a thread saying Carlisle was the last match where you could buy Tickets direct from the home club, so nice one mate.

That's what Shrewsbury suggested but after a few fans tweeted at them that they wouldn't book tickets if they had to go through Coventry City they changed their mind.

So if you put a little pressure on them they seem to be willing to help.

shmmeee

Just bought my 2, noticed that block 20 is available online now (was only 23/24) and block 23 has gone entirely. So it looks like they didn't send all three blocks to City, I wonder if another block goes if they'll open a 4th block online.

Will be interesting that there'll essentially be a block of fans who brought through the club and a block of fans who didn't...

Users who are viewing this thread