Shrewsbury Away (2 Viewers)

ecky

Do Sisu get any money from away games?

shropshirecov

That's what Shrewsbury suggested but after a few fans tweeted at them that they wouldn't book tickets if they had to go through Coventry City they changed their mind.

So if you put a little pressure on them they seem to be willing to help.

Someone should contact them and tell them not to net off the front three rows. They've been doing that recently. Always amazes me that stadiums are built and then some elf & safety officer rushes in with armloads of black netting and says lay this over half the available seats.

Tommystours

Got 4 last week only £1 to post out. Not arrived yet.
Looking forward to it , as last time it was a bit of a rush.managed to get in the car park in the pub/ hotel, just over the river on the left .great chippy over the road.only 10 minute walk to the ground.Cannot bring myself to go to Shitfields, despite the ache in my heart for my team.Was working sat morning so did not manage to get to Carlisle.Went to watch Nuneaton boro, saw about 10 Cov fans I know getting football fix.Not the same but watched a good game and listened to the scores coming in. Good day overall

aloisiwouldhavescored

Booked 2 tickets online last night direct from Shrewsbury website, really straightforward to book and £1 to post out. Given 2 in Block 20. Don't really care where we sit, just looking forward to getting my 1st City fix this season (apart from Charity game last Sunday).

Users who are viewing this thread