Showing support for Palmer on Friday (2 Viewers)

Phoenix5555

Wouldn’t it be good to show our support for Palmer on Friday in the best way we can.
Firstly 45 mins solid of the Kasey Palmer song for our number 45, even if he isn’t playing.
Secondly, it would be a fitting show to get us playing in the 2tone kit.
Let’s show them vile individuals how to really show support.

Kilclines curly mullet

The 2 tone kit no longer exists from a playing perspective - the league signs off all kits at the start of the season.

However, agree totally with a sign of support

Possibly ‘kick racism’ out T-shirt’s in the warm up ?

mmttww

If everyone saying how awful this is called-out the next act of racism they come across, at the football or not, that would be worth more and achieve more than any kind of one-off, group gesture on Fri night. Call it out or accept it. That's your choice.

Last edited:

shmmeee

Is the rainbow kit an actual official kit? I know it’s more LGBT but tolerance and respect for all is at the heart of it. Fucking ugly kit tho

pusbccfc

Maybe Kasey and lads will take the knee before kick off and everyone on here who was so dead against it will finally suck it up.

In reality I’m not sure what can be done anymore outside of direct action.

Spot on. Maybe the actions yesterday are a smack in the teeth to the people who used to boo the knee.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Or find out the guilty parties name and sing about what a massive c**t he is all game

if not possible, like England away in Bulgaria:

“You racist bastard, you know what you are”

I know the original song is bastards but I many of us have genuinely always had a positive experience visiting Wednesday away - this is one utter scumbag, not the entire Wednesday fan base. We all have idiots like this.

exhallskyblue

Maybe Kasey and lads will take the knee before kick off and everyone on here who was so dead against it will finally suck it up.

In reality I’m not sure what can be done anymore outside of direct action.
I recall many boos when the players were doing this at the cbs. Best response is to beat them again

MalcSB

if not possible, like England away in Bulgaria:

“You racist bastard, you know what you are”

I know the original song is bastards but I many of us have genuinely always had a positive experience visiting Wednesday away - this is one utter scumbag, not the entire Wednesday fan base. We all have idiots like this.
It was an entire stand singing “get the bastard off the pitch“.

Covcraig@bury

The 2Tone kit represents Black and white people United together. This would’ve been brilliant for Fridays game and I’m sure the EFL would approve if asked ✌🏿

shepardo01

The 2Tone kit represents Black and white people United together. This would’ve been brilliant for Fridays game and I’m sure the EFL would approve if asked ✌🏿
The club just needs to sort the small issue of getting a full squad set of shirts manufactured, delivered and printed, then getting agreement to wear and getting agreement for Wednesday wear their away strip! (As any black/white two -tone would clash with their blue/white home shirt....)

tisza

If City could persuade the Wednesday management to do the usual announcement of "Racism and other forms of intolerance have no place in football or in wider society, etc, etc" then take the knee it would show those cunts up who would boo it!
Agree for me - there's more onus for Wednesday and their fans to do something. Much as I'd expect us to do something if the situation was reversed and one of our morons had done this.

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

If City could persuade the Wednesday management to do the usual announcement of "Racism and other forms of intolerance have no place in football or in wider society, etc, etc" then take the knee it would show those cunts up who would boo it!

rich coming from the person who called out a post suggesting there was more than one person who was the problem and that the club should be punished accordingly….

trying to recover some face here it seems 🤔

CBS16

Just don't let them forget what they are. Loud and proud city and importantly, hammer them. 0-4

Users who are viewing this thread