Show us your Medals (1 Viewer)

Cov kid 55

Sorry, cocked that up a bit!🤬 I know he’s not always popular on this forum, but as we’ve been talking about the 60’s, it was great, at the time, to see a Cov kid tearing up the second division. This article taken from the Saturday Times.

AlansEyes

As a fan in his mid 30s I only knew Bobby from the iffy end of his second spell as manager. Then, about 15 years ago I interviewed him and absolutely loved the bloke. Clearly adores the club, spoke with passion and warmth. Lovely man.

clint van damme

As a fan in his mid 30s I only knew Bobby from the iffy end of his second spell as manager. Then, about 15 years ago I interviewed him and absolutely loved the bloke. Clearly adores the club, spoke with passion and warmth. Lovely man.

You a detective?!

cov donkey kick

Gould brilliant servant to our great club love the guy and his heart still with the club.
Feel sisu should have got him involved as would have offered a lot more than ranson and been good in early days for sisu PR wise. A blunder which Sisu would regret they didn't take.

Nick

Administrator
Still remember when we played AFC Wimbledon in the cup and he was near enough wetting his pants over them constantly.

Grendel

Gould brilliant servant to our great club love the guy and his heart still with the club.
Feel sisu should have got him involved as would have offered a lot more than ranson and been good in early days for sisu PR wise. A blunder which Sisu would regret they didn't take.

Lol he’d have been a disaster.

Users who are viewing this thread