Should Mark Robins be sacked? (1 Viewer)

Should Mark Robins be sacked?

• Total voters

Skyblueweeman

Is it not? Just heard Jeff Stelling say it on SSN. Thought it was a rather large amount of games.

Just checked...he’s had 18 games (inc today) at WBA so maybe they’re adding on losses from his last stint as manager.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

oucho

Is it not? Just heard Jeff Stelling say it on SSN. Thought it was a rather large amount of games.
Nah some of it'll be from the end of his run at Palace when he was sacked last season and replaced with Allardyce.

wingy

Sad I know but I've checked his stats and It's 22 games inclusive of his Palace record .
Clearly the 1in 27 includes Pulis .

Esoterica

But only failed to win after being ahead twice all season
Yes, we've only conceded 5 equalisers all season and 2 of those were in the last 2 games. There are some awesome defensive stats for this season and we still have the joint 3rd best defense in the Football league. 1st: Wigan 23 conceded in 34 matches, 2nd: Shrewsbury 27 conceded in 36, 3rd=: Cardiff and Cov 31 conceded in 37.

Plenty back the other way too demonstrating how conservative we've been over the majority of the season:
* We've only scored in 3 of our 12 defeats.
* 27 of our 37 games have been settled by 1 goal or less (W11, D7, L9)
* Failed to score in 12 of 37 matches (32%)

Ultimately the vast majority will not care as long as we get promoted one way or another and at the moment MR is making good decisions and we have momentum, which is a very good place to be in for the run in. :)

W

westcountry_skyblue

I think the signing of Clarke-Harris could be the masterstroke of the season by Robins.
Him and McNulty will fire us to automatic promotion.

higgs

I think the signing of Clarke-Harris could be the masterstroke of the season by Robins.
Him and McNulty will fire us to automatic promotion.
If they both start firing we will win more than we lose. I notice nobody is calling for max to be starting up front now

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread