Shirts Wanted... Help...?! (1 Viewer)

HuckerbysQuiff

Afternoon all;

long time follower of the forum - never posted!

I’m now posting in the hope of some help/support/miracle in finding these shirts in a small or medium that someone may no longer want or fit?

Know it’s a long shot but all other attempts to track these down have ended in failure or sky high prices on sites such as classic football shirts or vintage football shirts.

If anyone knows let me know - thanks a lot! PUSB

1D3FFEC6-A063-4E0C-89B8-520C6CF439D3.jpeg

jordan210

I will keep an eye out for you. As always on the hunt. Prices are crazy atm on some sites

If anyone has any classics in L, XL as always looking to add to my collection

HuckerbysQuiff

I will keep an eye out for you. As always on the hunt. Prices are crazy atm on some sites

If anyone has any classics in L, XL as always looking to add to my collection

Appreciate the support buddy; trying to track down some of these shirts is like looking for rocking horse shit!

Skyblue_LDN

I had so many shirts I collected through uni spending too much money on Ebay, a few years ago I asked my mum to make them into a patchwork throw for my spare room ... I had no idea I'd be able to sell them on!

HuckerbysQuiff

I had so many shirts I collected through uni spending too much money on Ebay, a few years ago I asked my mum to make them into a patchwork throw for my spare room ... I had no idea I'd be able to sell them on!

Makes me feel sick for you dude!! The throw might be amazing, but feels so sick thinking about destroying that many shirts to make it! 😭😭

rob9872

Nah, put it on mate - they're all old shirts :ROFLMAO:

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

For most they could take the shirts they had when they were younger, stitch them all together and make one shirt that now fits them perfectly.

siblue

Afternoon all;

I’m now posting in the hope of some help/support/miracle in finding these shirts in a small or medium that someone may no longer want or fit?

Know it’s a long shot but all other attempts to track these down have ended in failure or sky high prices on sites such as classic football shirts or vintage football shirts.

View attachment 18311
I have the Subaru in 38-40 medium if your interested

jordan210

To piggy back on this thread, If anyone has the Pony purple shirt in L or XL and looking to sell to a fan. Let me know

HuckerbysQuiff

Quick update on this - I’ve managed to get hold of the 94 Pony away!

I’m still on the look out for the other shirts; if anyone has them in small or medium please get in contact.

Thanks a lot

82317394-D844-4D71-A106-9841E93AA86A.png

HuckerbysQuiff

Afternoon all... out of the original 4 shirts I was looking for I’m now left just looking for one!

So if anyone does have this in small or medium & is willing to let it go please drop me a message. Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• 4B3C5F71-BC30-48B6-82CB-C733C2F2806D.jpeg
    4B3C5F71-BC30-48B6-82CB-C733C2F2806D.jpeg
    168.7 KB · Views: 11

AlansEyes

Slight hijacking of this thread...for some reason during lockdown I decided to collect all of the shirts from our PL era. I'm still missing a few if anyone has any of these in small (or possibly medium) that they're looking to move on please let me know. Cheers!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210208-191431_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210208-191431_Chrome.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20210130-091048_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210130-091048_eBay.jpg
    445.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20210130-091008_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210130-091008_eBay.jpg
    530.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20210130-090905_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210130-090905_Chrome.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20210130-090932_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210130-090932_Chrome.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 20

CV3SkyBlue

Anyone got any vintage shirts from the 90s/early 2000s they're willing to sell? I'm after a size small but they're so hard to find these days, please PM me if you're up for selling and which year/season shirt you have

siblue

Afternoon all;

View attachment 18311
I have the subaru shirt in medium pm me if interested mate

Users who are viewing this thread