Match Thread Sheffield Wednesday (3 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

None of your criticisms are ever constructive. It’s like you’ve been waiting weeks for us to lose so you can say ‘I told you so’
None of your ‘everything is perfect’ is constructive.

I’m not giving anything constructive because I can’t be arsed. I’m just saying it’s shit and if you’re happy with this shit then you’ll be happy with anything.

Grendel

It’s a bit of a hammer blow but we have had an unbeaten run which we thought would be impossible a few weeks ago

Reactions: AOM

procdoc

I’m not giving anything constructive because I can’t be arsed. I’m just saying it’s shit and if you’re happy with this shit then you’ll be happy with anything.
I never said everything is perfect. I want us to play better football but I’d rather get an ugly point than a 3-2 defeat. It’s like you don’t understand the jump from league one to the championship

Hobo

Biamou has really done nothing. He had his Marquis game against Rotherham and immediately reverts to type. That said why in earth robins gave bakayoko a contract is a total mystery

In fairness we gave our strikers nothing in the first half. We could have played with none up front.

Grendel

I never said everything is perfect. I want us to play better football but I’d rather get an ugly point than a 3-2 defeat. It’s like you don’t understand the jump from league one to the championship

don’t waste your breath

Liquid Gold

Unless you’ve not notified we’re not getting a point against a team at the bottom of the league who look fucking shite.

clint van damme

not one person has said everything is perfect, you're making it up.
And no one is happy with shit, but some are happy with the bigger picture, that been that we're still outside the bottom 3.

Hobo

Surely Wilson cost the goal with that needless crossfield pass to Osti who also conceded a needless foul? Keeper then absolutely nowhere near the free-kick either. Catalogue of errors.
And just kept us in game

Users who are viewing this thread