Sheffield United Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Sbarcher

Wow, early start then........

shmmeee

I'm gonna go positive in contrast to recent events.

2-2 Haynes and Phillips to play wing backs and actually make it work.

Hobo

Hope the players are as pissed off as we are and go out and do one for Elvis.
2-1

Grendel

Having just returned from being away through work I was intending to go to the match. Given the absurd appeal decision I will now not be bothering.

Hobo

Having just returned from being away through work I was intending to go to the match. Given the absurd appeal decision I will now not be bothering.

Go on the hill and protest...go on you know you want to...you could take your Thorn was crap banner. ;-)

Kingokings204

I won't be going regardless of appeal or not.

0-4 SU. Sorry genuinely how I feel.

Grendel

Go on the hill and protest...go on you know you want to...you could take your Thorn was crap banner. ;-)

Yeah I'm sure I will get a great reception!

Hobo

I am sure you would. I think anybody would be welcomed on the hill. I'm not around at the moment but if you fancy it later in the season I'd go with you. Unless you'd prefer an away game. We could debate the strengths and weaknesses of Bobby Gould. I can see it from both sides on that one.

Grendel

I am sure you would. I think anybody would be welcomed on the hill. I'm not around at the moment but if you fancy it later in the season I'd go with you. Unless you'd prefer an away game. We could debate the strengths and weaknesses of Bobby Gould. I can see it from both sides on that one.

Might take you up on that.

wingy

If you go I will ,and no one will harm you anyway we know you're harmless In real life,like everyone else on here .

First time for me the other night and I said that's It once only ,damned hard on the legs (uneven ground)

Terry Gibson's perm

2-0 to the away team from Sheffield just can't see us scoring many this season

ccfc92

so is this the towel/ST being thrown in? Or just a case of not this week?

Genuine question :)

johnwillomagic

Reckon we'll squeak a 1-1 draw was surprisingly not that impressed with Sheffield Utd last weekend thought Bristol City looked much better.

You'll Never Beat McPake

I really can't see us getting anything from the game today. Only hope is to keep a clean sheet in 1st half and maybe stretch to a draw. They had a poor result at home last week so their confidence may not be so good and may falter late on.

hill83

Why are people apologising? Weird.

I'm not even going to bother with a prediction. Please forgive me.

chiefdave

We could really do with a win today. Although it's only the third game of the season we need to get out of the habit of losing or before we know it will will be getting into a stretch of games without a win. Think it's going to be tough though and I would be surprised if we get a point let alone 3.

Users who are viewing this thread