Sheffield United Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Marty

It's hard to call... 1-1. Miller rescue with 5 mins to go.

skybluepm2

Hope I'm wrong but I can see a walkover 0-3 especially if we persist with the 3-5-2/5-3-2. Get rid of Jordan Clarke and give Phillips a go. Reda and Willis, Haynes left back..o'brien and Swanson on the wings in the roles they were primarily brought in for with Fleck and Thomas (no1 else available) in the middle. Miller and Tudgay up top. Sheff united remain the title favourite's and we're tipped for a struggle. Superior and a stronger squad will unfortunately be our downfall today in my opinion.

ccfcway

We could really do with a win today. Although it's only the third game of the season we need to get out of the habit of losing or before we know it will will be getting into a stretch of games without a win. Think it's going to be tough though and I would be surprised if we get a point let alone 3.

Thorn was sacked after not winning any of his first 3

Johnnythespider

In spite of all the bollocks I feel a win in my water. Either that or a kidney stone

Evans1883

No change in formation , so i think a 3-1 defeat , dont think we will create much , will score from a set piece if anything

ccfcway

Sheff Utd 3-0 at HT - 55/1.

Cov to win the 2nd half 1-0, giving 110% effort and credit to them for fighting back. Some real positives in the 2nd half.

Users who are viewing this thread