Sheff Wed Cup Game Fri 26th at 1945 (2 Viewers)

skyblue_55

With their ‘ take them out ‘ strategy, we might be lucky to escape without some serious injuries in this game , as Cal came in for some awful challenges yesterday & Saka , they hit him on his first attack & he wasn’t the same .
Might be the game for Fadz & have him central in a big back three ?

Astute

With their ‘ take them out ‘ strategy, we might be lucky to escape without some serious injuries in this game , as Cal came in for some awful challenges yesterday & Saka , they hit him on his first attack & he wasn’t the same .
Might be the game for Fadz & have him central in a big back three ?
All eyes are on Sheffield Wednesday. They would be mad to make things worse.

But I would still put our biggest players on the pitch. Fadz would be perfect. I would also rest Palmer. Give him time to get over what happened. But he might be desperate for revenge and rag them all game.

I trust Robins to do the right thing. He is an excellent manager. I'm just an old twat.

ovduk78

I'm torn on this one as I always want us to win but I have booked non refundable train tickets & an airbnb for the Millwall game that I've just found out will be cancelled if we win.

Gint11

I’m going to this one. Start with a strong team and take them off after 60

Boicey

I’d rest who clearly needs some recovery time and put out the strongest side remaining.
Probably rest Saka, COH, MVE and then play Simms and Allen to strengthen. Maybe Binks for Thomas.

Users who are viewing this thread