Sheff Wed Cup Game Fri 26th at 1945 (4 Viewers)

JAM See

My old man usually buys a lot of my away tickets because he’s got my supporter number or what have you.

I only go to a few away a year so haven’t actually noticed, but do I get the supporter points added on to my account if he (my old man) assigns tickets to them or does my dad get them all.

basically if they don’t I’ll start using my own account to buy away tickets

thanks
Check your account online.
It'll have all your transaction history.

Chris1987

Realistically though are Wednesday gonna be bothered with all that hassle to make an extra £13500 (remember ticket pot is split with away team and the FA) if they were to sell an additional 2000 tickets.
The owner is a fruit loop . Not long ago he was asking Wednesday fans to pay his tax bill

David O'Day

it's not a hard 15% whatever, various people and events such as the local GAG can over ride the 15%

SkyBlueSoul

I thought that they were duty bound to give us 15% of ground capacity
“FA Cup rules allow for an away allocation of up to 15% of the home stadium.

“However this is subject to the local Safety Advisory Group (SAG) agreeing to that ticket allocation number.

“The SAG is made up of services such as the local council, police, fire brigade and the club amongst others and issues the stadium’s health and safety certificate.”

HerneBayGaz

SW have missed out big time. They should have opened the Kop for their fans. And opened one of the side stands for them. Then if required they could have sold tickets block by block in the opposite stand for us. Their fans are moaning about the Kop being as it is. (Maybe that's not realistic)

hamertime

but the had already assigned us the designated away end, the SAG has overruled 15% hence no more tickets

chins up
This is what happens when you have complete dickheads in jobs. They are that scared of doing something incase they get grief for a fan throwing a papercup on the track that nothing ever gets done.

It’s really as simple as opening a stand and putting people in it, I could sort it in 30 minutes.

That’s the problem with this country it’s full of jobsworths like yourself.

David O'Day

This is what happens when you have complete dickheads in jobs. They are that scared of doing something incase they get grief for a fan throwing a papercup on the track that nothing ever gets done.

It’s really as simple as opening a stand and putting people in it, I could sort it in 30 minutes.

That’s the problem with this country it’s full of jobsworths like yourself.
cool

M&B Stand

Not giving us 15% is nothing to do with safety, they just don’t think it’s viable to open one of their stands. It’s a joke really that they can do that, we didn’t even get to general sale.

I see West Brom have only given Wolves 4000 for a 11.45 am kick off, when that stand holds 5500. There’ll be swathes of seats netted off at the front, and either end, for ‘safety reasons’.
Anyone would think it’s the 80’s! When was the last time there was large scale disorder in any football stadium in this country?
The overkill is unjustified and unfair on supporters.

hamertime

Not giving us 15% is nothing to do with safety, they just don’t think it’s viable to open one of their stands. It’s a joke really that they can do that, we didn’t even get to general sale.

I see West Brom have only given Wolves 4000 for a 11.45 am kick off, when that stand holds 5500. There’ll be swathes of seats netted off at the front, and either end, for ‘safety reasons’.
Anyone would think it’s the 80’s! When was the last time there was large scale disorder in any football stadium in this country?
The overkill is unjustified and unfair on supporters.
Completely agree, too many Dereks about.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Its not ideal but many have short memories, only a few years back we were not opening up stands because we couldn't sell them out, the allocation isn't horrendous, could be better but the away end has also been restricted for safety reasons, if we did get promoted then steady yourself for the scramble of only 3,000 per awayday and the carnage then of reselling from top points individuals - happens at very club.

fernandopartridge

TBF the difference between our allocation and 15% is only about 1200 tickets, you're not going to open an 11k stand for that.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

SkyblueTexan

Collins
Lati Binks Kitching JDS
Eccles Kelly Allen Torp
Simms Wright

Might start with the above lineup to rotate the squad and rest players/freshen things up. Don’t feel secure with Wilson in goal. Hopefully we can be level before introducing subs to nick a win.

PVA

I think I'd go with a fair bit of rotation

Wilson

Lati - Fadz - Kitching - Dasilva

Eccles - Allen

Tavares - Palmer - Simms

Godden

Last edited:

shmmeee

l
Surely we can all agree on giving Saka a rest?

He's been worked into the ground last 6 weeks. Not sure who fills in though, - he's pretty much irreplaceable.

Assuming no one comes in I’d go Simms Godden Palmer on Friday

pusbccfc

I think I'd go with a fair bit of rotation

Wilson

Lati - Fadz - Kitching - Dasilva

Eccles - Allen

Tavares - Palmer - Simms

Godden

I really don't fancy our chances with that side.

PVA

I really don't fancy our chances with that side.

Neither do I really. But we've got a good squad now, we should make use of it and the league has to be priority.

The likes of Sheaf, Saka, O'Hare, Thomas, Bidwell could all do with a rest.

shmmeee

I don’t think CBs need a rest as much as everyone else. Along with some CF roles must be the least running of all outfield positions. Thomas is the obvious candidate playing more minutes than everyone but I wouldn’t risk MvE for this and he looks like he needs a rest more.

SkyblueTexan

We’ve got Bristol C on Tue following the Friday match with Sheff Wed. So we’ll definitely need to rotate the squad.

napolimp

Wholesale change, don't give a shit about the cup: -

Wilson
Latibeaudiere - Fadz - Binks - JDS
Kelly - Torp
Tavares - Allen - Andrews
Simms

long way home

Could be a few new names in and old names not in the squad come Friday. Id expect we will give COH and Tatsu a night off whichever way it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread