Sheff Wed Cup Game Fri 26th at 1945 (1 Viewer)

hamertime

If they dont even make it to General sale surely they could give us more the ground will be half empty.

SkyBlueSoul

If they dont even make it to General sale surely they could give us more the ground will be half empty.
They've been selling tickets in the stands either side so it'd be too late to segregate them. Only option would be to open the Kop and put us in there which they won't do..

SkyBlueSoul

hamertime

They've been selling tickets in the stands either side so it'd be too late to segregate them. Only option would be to open the Kop and put us in there which they won't do..
They could do that, just make our tickets sit where you want as that end is massive.

If we win again on saturday will be a big demand for tickets.

SkyBlueSoul

I think the Ticketmaster system's just shit the bed tbh. There were 3 blocks available at 9pm last, they won't have sold out. I logged on using a different browser and could see them at one point.

edgy

I think the Ticketmaster system's just shit the bed tbh. There were 3 blocks available at 9pm last, they won't have sold out. I logged on using a different browser and could see them at one point.

This happened for Wembley tickets. Try different browsers or a different device.

steve101

I wish it would just state SOLD OUT if that is the case so everyone knows. Otherwise it might be a glitch or processing issue.

skybluecam

If the kop is closed capacity will be circa 24,000. 15% = 3,600 so I don’t think we’ll be getting any more tickets.

hamertime

WL5 now

Quite clever by the club really doing 30 points. If you buy them you’re not really any closer to getting tickets for other games as 4000 fans have also got them. The problem is if you don’t buy them then you are behind.

skybluecam

WL5 now

Quite clever by the club really doing 30 points. If you buy them you’re not really any closer to getting tickets for other games as 4000 fans have also got them. The problem is if you don’t buy them then you are behind.
🤨 not quite sure the logic works there

Also 30 points is just following the system, not like they’ve manually given extra.

David O'Day

🤨 not quite sure the logic works there

Also 30 points is just following the system, not like they’ve manually given extra.
yeah and isn't a 4 year rolling points total? If so loads of people will have more points anyway next year when the covid season drops off

JAM See

yeah and isn't a 4 year rolling points total? If so loads of people will have more points anyway next year when the covid season drops off
It's the "Ricoh Return" season that drops off isn't it?

M&B Stand

They could do that, just make our tickets sit where you want as that end is massive.

If we win again on saturday will be a big demand for tickets.

It’s amazing, the Upper Tier has 4500+ seats alone! Wolves took 8k in the cup a few seasons back. Theyre overly safety conscious for obvious reasons, i get that, but ffs common sense has to come in at some point.

stevefloyd

Well thats fucked it for me then being that late, caused a major row when I set my alarm for the last late kick off

Users who are viewing this thread