Match Thread Sheff United v West Brom (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

What's the actual maximum achievable now.

Cov 72
Sunderland 71
Blackburn 71
Millwall 71
Baggies 69
Swansea 68
Norwich 68
Preston 68...

When you consider alot the teams play eachother too. Plenty of points to be dropped.

Evo1883

Well only one of them can get 6 points.
Need Sunderland to slip up as well for peace of mind, I think they will against Watford.
It could be a case of watching blackburn on Monday against Luton to confirm our playoff place If we win and Millwall lose right ?

TomRad85

Well only one of them can get 6 points.
Need Sunderland to slip up as well for peace of mind, I think they will against Watford.
I think Watford will go there and get something too. Sunderland aren't all that.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

I've got a really funny feeling we'll end up losing at Boro, slipping to 6th, then face Luton in the play offs. We'll beat them then don't care who we get in the final (preferably not Boro)

Come on Th Pool, come on The Pool, Come on The Pool, Come on The Pool (in case any on the forum don't know the words for Friday)

bigfatronssba

Given that Millwall and Blackburn have to play each other, if we win on Saturday, and Sunderland lose, then we've made it

Finham

WM presenter, becoming gradually more depressed: "and the goal-difference has just taken a leedle bit of a hit toonoight, compared to Millwall. And Sunderland. And Coventry..."

CDK

Amazing 8 teams can get the final 2 places of the play offs,what a great league this is.

PVA

Weirdest reaction ever from the Sheffield United fans.

Players are celebrating it more, the fans are just doing a bit of gentle clapping.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Just did a predictor, if we win on Saturday then likely to be 3 points ahead of teams with better GD which has to be a fantastic position going into the final week, best outcome is Millwall lose and Blackburn lose on Monday and then guaranteed.

Just beat Birmingham please 🙏🤞

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Oh no Blackpool fan Friday. City fan Saturday Luton fan Monday .Has anyone got a luton scarf for Monday.Broke buying all these scarfs. Just thrown my Sheffield and Burnley ones in the bin.

skyblu3sk

It’s in City’s own hands now to get to playoffs
Season 8 Episode 8 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Users who are viewing this thread