Match Thread Sheff United v West Brom (1 Viewer)

hill83

car sliding GIF

slowpoke

I’ve watched Albion a couple of times recently they seem to start strong but after 15/20 minutes they drop off, get dominated.
Their defence is awful.
Let’s hope that continues tomorrow.

Last edited:

shepardo01

Do we want a draw here??....to keep Luton and 'Boro (and Sheff UTD) interested in Saturdays/Sundays round of fixtures...🤷‍♂️
A win for Sheff U surely takes need for points off the other two and I think we'd like Luton to take points off Blackburn and Sheff Utd to take points off Preston??

SBbucks

Do we want a draw here??....to keep Luton and 'Boro (and Sheff UTD) interested in Saturdays/Sundays round of fixtures...
A win for Sheff U surely takes need for points off the other two and I think we'd like Luton to take points off Blackburn and Sheff Utd to take points off Preston??

No chance. Take each game as it comes, a WBA loss has to be best for us. Worry about the weekend at the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blind-Faith

Such a weird few days, last night cheering on Burnley and tonight I’m a Sheffield United fan? I know it’s for the greater good but I feel so so dirty

Blind-Faith

Looking at the table, if the Albion don’t win tonight and we beat blues Saturday, we’re guaranteed a play off spot aren’t we??? I’m dreaming aren’t i???

Blind-Faith

Can someone please confirm for me the dates when we would play if we finished 5th or if we finished 6th? Just so I know when to booked off work please 😂

shmmeee

Looking at the table, if the Albion don’t win tonight and we beat blues Saturday, we’re guaranteed a play off spot aren’t we??? I’m dreaming aren’t i???

no

To be in the playoffs we’d need:

West Brom to not win either tonight or against Norwich on Saturday
Blackburn not to win against Luton on Monday
Millwall not to win against Blackpool Friday
Sunderland not to win against Watford Saturday
Preston not to beat Sheff Utd (TBH their goal difference means they can only technically finish ahead of us)
We could get away with one of those not happening as then only one team could overtake us.

Last edited:

Astute

Sorry but yes you're dreaming.

WBA are 3 points and 2GD behind us but with a game in hand. If they lose tonight but win the next two and we beat Birmingham we would need a point at Middlesbrough or it would come down to GD.

TomRad85

Sorry but yes you're dreaming.

WBA are 3 points and 2GD behind us but with a game in hand. If they lose tonight but win the next two and we beat Birmingham we would need a point at Middlesbrough or it would come down to GD.
Sunderland, Millwall and Blackburn would all overtake us by winning their last 2 and us only getting 4 points. Everyone's maths is going down the toilet atm.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Happy_Martian

Gint11

not quite but if we win Saturday it eliminates a few teams from 5th spot as they couldn’t catch up with only 3 points left to get.

Users who are viewing this thread