Sheff facebook (4 Viewers)

CW6

'whats this ive just heard then #major' interesting

CW6

most likely! he deleted it within minutes as about 35623 people asked him what it was about

CW6

Yeah has personal pics and has a link to his mrs profile on his relationship status, if i may add she is bang tidy

Nick

Administrator
That if you lean back a bit when you cross it the ball will go over the first defender?

pusbccfc

That Redknapp is taking over and Bale is taking his position.

AFCCOVENTRY

Suddenly the manager gets sacked?

Because there is a big investor on board to partner sisu, buy 50% of the Rioch and they want their own manager in? :eek:

jbed3

yeah, his actual facebook is for his private life and friendships... the page is for his fans apparently my mates best mates with his bro whos said this... believe what you will i suppose!!!

Pezza

Keys has never really been that spot on though... Shaw is not proven and I feel would be gamble, massive gamble

6 Generations

I'd hate The sky blue legend that is shaw to become the next thorn and ruin all the good memories
I totally agree.

Shaw is a nice bloke, but a candidate of minimum League 1 managerial experience is required.

He was number 2 to Kenny Jacket and i suspect that number 2 is the managerial position to which he is suited.

Therefore, his appointment would not inspire me.

Oh!! And neither would the appointment of Carsley.

ChevyChase

i think he's just realised as a left midfielder you are allowed to track back occassionally and maybe even put a challenge in

RichieGunns

I hope they don't appoint either of them as manager purely for the experience reason.

Thye tried it with Thorn and look what happened there.

Though i have a feeling Shaw and Carsley are a lot more respected than Thorn ever was by the players.

Users who are viewing this thread