Sheff facebook (2 Viewers)

kg82

not good enough to be ass man at millwall = cov manager in sisu eyes

Fo shizzle, vag jizzle...

Will McSheffrey be controlling that page? Wouldn't surprise me if he is. In which case I'm praying SISU are thinking they have to go for it and get Wise in.

cornoccfc

What's with all this "#" nonsense? What the fook is a hashtag thing anyway?

A way of talking about a topic on twitter/ highlighting key word.

For instance #London2012 was used in when people were talking about the Olympics over summer. When hashtags appear popular they trend meaning lots of people are discussing the topic.

#Definition

Macca

For instance #London2012 was used in when people were talking about the Olympics over summer. When hashtags appear popular they trend meaning lots of people are discussing the topic

#Definition

Well that's # cleared $ that /:" up then @

Diehard Si

Well that's # cleared $ that /:" up then @

In twitter it also hyperlinks it. So for instance if at the end of a Cov related post you put #pusb and then if you click on it, you can see what everyone else is saying about City, assuming they've used the tag.

spudgun2000

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
In twitter it also hyperlinks it. So for instance if at the end of a Cov related post you put #pusb and then if you click on it, you can see what everyone else is saying about City, assuming they've used the tag.

Never knew that, cheers.

spudgun2000

For instance #London2012 was used in when people were talking about the Olympics over summer. When hashtags appear popular they trend meaning lots of people are discussing the topic.

#Definition

If you don't have twitter I discovered http://hashtags.org/ where you can have a look

BigadamL

I'm sure you can link arsebook and twitter together now, so if you do put a hash tag on facebook it relates to twitter.

SkyBluePryce

ye it does if you have both, it comes up with twitters little logo below- but some people do it on facebook- just one of those little things for me

Users who are viewing this thread