Shef Utd v Cov on Sky (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 2477

We need a good following from the sba so no good news in my opinion and sheffield is a good day out.

hill83

Nice, that's my birthday. Looks like I'll be getting triple smashed.

fernandopartridge

Nice one, had accidentally agreed to go on a Xmas do on 12th anyway. Might go Sheffield as it's worth it for the ale. Ended up missing my train and getting a taxi last year.

Sick Boy

Went there about ten years ago and ended up in a boozer nearer the ground. They had 3 types of lager...The taps had written in pen 'lager' 'strong lager'.

Great away day.

Terry Gibson's perm

Love an away game on sky as get to see another game, wouldn't have said this last year.

SlowerThanPlatt

Does anyone know when the tickets go on sale for this? The tickets will be 18 quid btw which is the cheapest so far and there seems to be a lot people asking on social media about when they will go on sale

rob9872

Wouldn't worry too much, usually give us a decent allocation there.

George1

Any London based fan's going to the game? I fancy travelling up for this as it would be great to watch two top sides play (one being city) but with it being on sky i'm reluctant on the journey time and cost with it being close to christmas.

SkyBlueMatt

Looking forward to this one apart from I'm going to be a bit green. I've got a Christmas night out with the lot I went to Uni with on the Saturday, might need Monday off.

matesx

Looking forward to this one apart from I'm going to be a bit green. I've got a Christmas night out with the lot I went to Uni with on the Saturday, might need Monday off.

i used to do that kind of thing alot when i was younger

just couldn't do it now!!

hangovers take MUCH longer to go and hurt MUCH more (im 47)

Grendel

Fans already demanding Adkins head. Talk of protests against the owner. Look in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread