Shef Utd v Cov on Sky (1 Viewer)

matesx

12pm kick off...live on Sky... just before Xmas

i reckon we'll do well to take 1200!

Joy Division

I dislike 1200 kick offs with a passion. Makes it hard for supporters to get there and makes everything a rush.

They are horrible, especially on a Sunday. Though I much despised the 4.00 sunday kicks offs we occasionally had in the Premier League days.

James Smith

I might be able to watch this if I can get a mate who has sky to let me use his sky go. I can possibly stream it at work and just not talk to customers ;)

chiefdave

Any London based fan's going to the game? I fancy travelling up for this as it would be great to watch two top sides play (one being city) but with it being on sky i'm reluctant on the journey time and cost with it being close to christmas.

Had a look on the London supporters club site and they aren't running anything as it would mean leaving too early.

fernandopartridge

Adkins I think got lucky with Southampton, they were a very rich club for the level with a good squad (look at how many of their players from L1 / Championship established themselves in the Premier League). He did OK at Scunthorpe but again they had some good strikers that masked an otherwise mediocre side.

I've just had a look through his Twitter feed, seems a bit of a self indulgent twat as well.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Adkins I think got lucky with Southampton, they were a very rich club for the level with a good squad (look at how many of their players from L1 / Championship established themselves in the Premier League). He did OK at Scunthorpe but again they had some good strikers that masked an otherwise mediocre side.

I've just had a look through his Twitter feed, seems a bit of a self indulgent twat as well.
Any manager who is on twitter needs a good talking to.

SkyBlue_Bear83

tony mowbray is on twitter aint he? im sure he wa susing it before cov job
No, it was a fake account. If you go and check the same account it now says it is a fan account so I'm guessing someone, possibly from the club contacted the account and made them change it.

James Smith

You can get a 1 day pass, probably what I will do!

Alternatively given I've checked the rota and the manager is in that Sunday I might have to get it recorded and watch it after work. The chances are I'll get the sack if I watch it at work, manager is a friend but not stupid.

James Smith

Will it be shown in Mexico, Puerto de Carman to be precise, East coast ?

A mate mentioned a website a while ago for checking that out. I'll call him and find out what it was.

lifelongcityfan

anyone tried to buy tickets on-line? i have tried afew times tonight and none available! Is it because they are releasing a block at a time?

kg82

Anyone know a feed that might work in Hong Kong? Or should I just be able to use the usual ones?

Nick

Administrator
Anybody going on holiday and want to indirectly show off? :p:D

Would assume that if it is on Sky it would be on all the normal feeds :)

James Smith

Last edited:

Manchester_sky_blue

Bugger! Just realised i'm in Cov that weekend! They are always playing away when i go back! Grrrr.

Been a while since i frequented the pubs of Coventry, any recommendations for a place to watch the game?

Astute

Anyone know a feed that might work in Hong Kong? Or should I just be able to use the usual ones?

I would stick to the normal if I was you. They like to eat things like snake soup and roasted suckling pig. But as winter is here you might want to try a hot pot. Check it out first though :)

Astute

Bugger! Just realised i'm in Cov that weekend! They are always playing away when i go back! Grrrr.

Been a while since i frequented the pubs of Coventry, any recommendations for a place to watch the game?

Bramall lane would be best.

Porkchophill

I was there brilliant win on a Friday night stewards were arseholes I think you get the bottom teir available first you used to get the upper as well

D

Deleted member 2477

Acording to the tickets ive just bought online we are in the upper teir and they havnt started to sell tickets for the lower teir yet

CV22SBA

Acording to the tickets ive just bought online we are in the upper teir and they havnt started to sell tickets for the lower teir yet
The club tweeted earlier just over 300 tickets sold so no chance of them opening the lower tier.

Users who are viewing this thread