Shef Utd v Cov on Sky (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

This game can't come soon enough. I'm sure it's good for the squad to have a 2 week break to get fitness levels up and prep done for the Christmas period but I just can't wait to see us play again

covcity4life

Football is a much bigger game than 20 mediocre teams in the Premier League you div. I like football, real football.

well i LOVE football not like

and with sky and Bt i get to watch prem,championship,odd league one game, fa cup,serie a,la liga,ligue one and bundesliga

your the div. you most likely cannot afford sky so you make up excuses why its evil. weird.

skybluelee

For all you punters out there Cov are 5/2 with Sky Bet to beat Sheffield United.

I think that is huge considering they are missing Che Adams and could be missing Jose Baxter.

That is ridiculous given the respective positions of the two sides. Fill ya boots time.

Nick

Administrator
The way I do it is through the now TV app on AppleTV. Think you can get the app on PS / XBox as well. Basically you go to watch Sky Sports and it gives you the option to pay £7.99 for 24 hours.
Yep I.did that last game, I could get a stream but hassle

fernandopartridge

well i LOVE football not like

and with sky and Bt i get to watch prem,championship,odd league one game, fa cup,serie a,la liga,ligue one and bundesliga

your the div. you most likely cannot afford sky so you make up excuses why its evil. weird.

ha ha ha, you are a card. Are you allowed to go to away matches yet?

kg82

Cheers for the link. Just seen I will be able to watch in Hong Kong. Result.

You're in HK? I've found a place to watch it as well - Eastside Tavern in TST. That's the positive! Negative is I'm working till 7

Jcap

You're in HK? I've found a place to watch it as well - Eastside Tavern in TST. That's the positive! Negative is I'm working till 7

Thx for the tip. Will try persuade the missus to head over and catch the game. You'll hear me if you manage to make it - can't imagine there'll be too many supporting the sky blues?

kg82

Thx for the tip. Will try persuade the missus to head over and catch the game. You'll hear me if you manage to make it - can't imagine there'll be too many supporting the sky blues?

I can't imagine I'll be quiet either! Nice to know I'm not the only one here!

ccfc92

I have a slight issue with this, I'm in Vegas for this game :D anyone know if any channels are shown in USA?

Leamington Pete

I bought a HUDL tablet just to use the Mobdro site. Works only on android but you can watch tv stations all over the world including the uk sports channels. Got mates who use it for live Saturday afternoon Prem games that are being screened somewhere in the world. Quality not hd but no dodgy pop ups.

Skyblueweeman

Will they have sky sports out there? Or just al jazeera

They don't have Sky Sports in the hotel we're staying at and didn't see any sports type bars around. Tried connecting to Sky Go but it's barred outside of the U.K.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread