Sevilla match thread (1 Viewer)

steve101

Great experience for all, particularly the young players. Eccles, Burroughs and Bapaga looked unfazed. Great to see Jodi playing again. 12 months ago I doubt he would have thought he would be playing v Sevilla a year on.

COV

The only thing I’ve learned from that is I WANT THE F**KING SEASON TO START

Hate friendlies, they never fail to be a bit of a farce

skybluereeve

Do you really think anyone can learn anything from that? Pretty sure if Robins was asked what he thought he’d say “it was a decent workout” or something like that, I don’t see how any conclusions at all can be made, good or bad

Apart from the new kit looks 👍👍
Yeah looked good didn’t it.

Reactions: COV

hill83

Go and have a fucking ice lolly and take a joke you miserable fuck

ArcticShabbyKissingbug-size_restricted.gif

CDK

Nice to see the players getting use to an opposition again looked well rusty better 1st half than 2nd thought bapaga didn't look out of place 2nd half Eccles,borroughs good games both keepers looked iffygood to see Jones 2nd half ,for a defeat not that worried.

fatso

It is a kick about in the sun. Seville are way above our skill set, keep the ball and pass it well.

For us it is about minutes in legs and basics like keeping our shape.

I predicted some of the reactions before I come on here. We really are supported by a group of meltdown Charlies.
tenor (67).gif

Deity

I wondered that too, maybe they are making sure he is 100% fit first before risking him in a contact game
It was a pre season match like few others. Only 2 new players on view. In part due to the fact that Victor and Sheaf were here on loan last season.

positives for me:
Wag and Vic
Bapaga
Eccles
De Costa

concerns:
Moore would have liked a better start
We still lack pace .
Back 4 does look very weak.

however 2-4 more players to come in plus O’Hare, Bright, Rose, Hyam, Godden

Garryb80

It was a pre season match like few others. Only 2 new players on view. In part due to the fact that Victor and Sheaf were here on loan last season.

positives for me:
Wag and Vic
Bapaga
Eccles
De Costa

concerns:
Moore would have liked a better start
We still lack pace .
Back 4 does look very weak.

however 2-4 more players to come in plus O’Hare, Bright, Rose, Hyam, Godden
You forgot Kelly

CDK

Eh , that vik and waghorn partnership could be real good this season, with Cal behind 😉

Plenty to look forward too
Agree vik and Waggers might do well together.they put 1st team regulars in there selection,no wonder 2nd half with our changes the complexion of our game swung to a lower level .
But all the players got a good workout.

Users who are viewing this thread