Sevilla friendly (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

So this game is being broadcasted by Sevilla and not CCFC. Is there a cost involved/membership needed? It’s rather vague, hopefully the club can find out some answers before Saturday or there could be some disappointed fans.

Sky Blue Harry H

So this game is being broadcasted by Sevilla and not CCFC. Is there a cost involved/membership needed? It’s rather vague, hopefully the club can find out some answers before Saturday or there could be some disappointed fans.

Was just going to ask the same. I see the CET posted a link to the Sevilla site/stream earlier today (see below)

Edit: I think I will register on their website in advance just in case - Just tried and nothing seemed to happen on the 'Register' icon ?!?

Last edited:

chiefdave

The link is just to the English version of their website I think. Hopefully be on YouTube to make it nice and easy. Can't imagine there's a massive market from their fans to stream a friendly against us!

Reactions: vow

Amazonian

Was just going to ask the same. I see the CET posted a link to the Sevilla site/stream earlier today (see below)

Edit: I think I will register on their website in advance just in case - Just tried and nothing seemed to happen on the 'Register' icon ?!?

Change the language to Spanish. I did and it allowed me to register. The prompts are in English.

edgy

I think it's being broadcast on a couple of european sports channels. Sure I saw ESPN mentioned somewhere.

crowsnest

From Sevilla web site:

Sevilla FC has its first preseason test this Saturday and the Sevilla FC TV cameras will be, as usual, as a witness. The match against Coventry City of the English Championship, set for 7:00 p.m. at Pinatar Arena, can be seen live on DTT in the demarcation of Seville and its metropolitan area. In addition, it can also be followed live on the Internet in Spanish territory, both through this website and in the official profiles of the club on YouTube and on Facebook .

SleepyGinger

Team wise we don’t have a lot of defenders out there, might have to go to 4 at the back if robins wants to rotate the whole team at HT and get everyone involved.

procdoc

Team wise we don’t have a lot of defenders out there, might have to go to 4 at the back if robins wants to rotate the whole team at HT and get everyone involved.
Eccles dropped in at centre back during one of the final games of the season didn’t he?

covcity4life

From Sevilla web site:

Sevilla FC has its first preseason test this Saturday and the Sevilla FC TV cameras will be, as usual, as a witness. The match against Coventry City of the English Championship, set for 7:00 p.m. at Pinatar Arena, can be seen live on DTT in the demarcation of Seville and its metropolitan area. In addition, it can also be followed live on the Internet in Spanish territory, both through this website and in the official profiles of the club on YouTube and on Facebook .
Is that YouTube just in Spain? Need vpn?

Pricey1984

The club have stated it is available to watch .... doubt they would if it needed a vpn or would be blocked in the UK right?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210716-092100_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210716-092100_Firefox.jpg
    471.8 KB · Views: 72

skybluegod

Dabo/Burroughs
Rose/pask
Fadz/hyam
Drysdale/TBC (prodoc is probably right Eccles could drop back)
Reid/dacosta

Should be alright for a back 3 still

Users who are viewing this thread