September Games (1 Viewer)

steve cooper

Not much talk going on ATM relating to our upcoming games so I thought I would look at the rest of this month.
5 games, 3 at home, and the 2 away games with a good chance of getting something.
This is a great chance to consolidate our position if we can take 8 to 10 points from these games.
Middlesboro (H)
Cardiff (H)
Millwall (A)
Peterboro (H)
Luton (A)

Londonccfcfan

Not much talk going on ATM relating to our upcoming games so I thought I would look at the rest of this month.
5 games, 3 at home, and the 2 away games with a good chance of getting something.
This is a great chance to consolidate our position if we can take 8 to 10 points from these games.
Middlesboro (H)
Cardiff (H)
Millwall (A)
Peterboro (H)
Luton (A)
Middlesbrough 3pts
Cardiff....1 pt
Millwall ....1 pt
Posh ........3 pts
Luton .......1 pt

9pts from 15 keeps us on track for top 6😂

Frank Alsop

Middlesborough - 1 point
Cardiff - 0 points
Millwall - 1 point
Posh - 3 points
Luton - 0 points

We're still struggling for goals so have erred on the side of caution a bit

CV22SBA

Thats my intention too. Luton away is gonna be tough to get tickets will be sold out in an couple of hours and will be a 1 per season ticket holder.

Mid-week so might stop some going but still think it will sell out to ST's only.
Don't recommend going in the home end. I think it was 2017 when we beat them 3.0 and i jumped up when the third went in, got smacked on the back of the head and just made it out alive.

steve cooper

Middlesborough - 1 point
Cardiff - 0 points
Millwall - 1 point
Posh - 3 points
Luton - 0 points

We're still struggling for goals so have erred on the side of caution a bit
Personally I think we will get more than 1 point out of our next 2 games, being as they are both at home.

no_loyalty

M'Boro - 3 points (97th minute winner lol)
Cardiff - 1 point
Millwall - 3 points
P'Boro - 3 points
Luton - 1 point

shmmeee

Really not sure. Will be a decent judge of where we’ll be end of the season though. Hoping for 8-10 pts, I’d take 6.

slowpoke

Good run of games they are to see where we are at apart from perhaps Peterborough they are teams who are likely to be above half way so good barometers for us, three wins would be okay.

CDK

End of this month we will all have a better idea of where we are looking at come end of season think 9or 10piomts this month the best we can hope for.

CV22SBA

Not got a great feeling about the Boro game, Warnock will have them setup well and will be hard to beat. Confidence might be down a bit after the QPR game still and we do struggle to score so can see a 0.1 loss. I think we'll bounce back though and pick up some points before the Luton game.

Hope i'm wrong but trying to be a bit realistic as we're not going to pick up points every single game.

M'Boro - 0 points
Cardiff - 3 point
Millwall - 1 point
P'Boro - 3 points
Luton - 0 points

steve cooper

10 points with a game to go, incredible effort.
And unbeaten in September (so far). Looking at October's games they look a bit more difficult, mainly because we have 3 away games and one of our 2 home games is against Fulham.
Fulham (H)
Blackburn (A)
Preston (A)
Derby (H)
Hull (A)
I will be disappointed if we get less than 7 points from those fixtures, although if we do, most of those points are likely to come from the last 2 games. And I can't see us losing the first 3 in a row.

kg82

Has anyone picked up more points in September and also unbeaten? As selfish as it is, I don’t want Robins getting manager of the month!

robbiethemole

Has anyone picked up more points in September and also unbeaten? As selfish as it is, I don’t want Robins getting manager of the month!
Nooooooo. Don’t even mention that thing! Or Vik getting player or the month. Double fecking whammy

Users who are viewing this thread