Sepalla interview (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Like most post on here then.:)
So really your post saying £10M is an estimation rather than being accurate...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Astute

So really your post saying £10M is an estimation rather than being accurate...?

Are you saying that the odds are that the loan will have been reduced in any way?

By how much?

By whom?

An educated guess would say it would cost them 10m minimum. Wishful thinking would say less. But you choose to question me on an educated guess where the facts of present finances are there and no proof in the slightest are there that it would be less than 10m.

RoboCCFC90

Are you saying that the odds are that the loan will have been reduced in any way?

By how much?

By whom?

An educated guess would say it would cost them 10m minimum. Wishful thinking would say less. But you choose to question me on an educated guess where the facts of present finances are there and no proof in the slightest are there that it would be less than 10m.

Any assumption that I state on here would be the same as yourself, a guess without the full evidence, we can only speculate, hence why I said from the offset on this thread, over to Higgs let's see what they come back with..

wingy

Excellent Summation Cheifdave .

Pot Kettle to the absolutely absurd to suggest the likelihood of a Wasps Failure affecting CCFC when It's patently clear the Danger Is the opposite .

The Lurker

With les reid now working for observer I expect a lot more drivel getting written. Wonder if he's on sisu payroll?

Astute

Chief Dave, The article was by their new star reporter.

But a very one sided view.

CCC got questioned.

Higgs got questioned.

Wasps got questioned.

Joy did all the talking. And there were a fair few points that she made that should have been questioned.

covmark

CCC got questioned.

Higgs got questioned.

Wasps got questioned.

Joy did all the talking. And there were a fair few points that she made that should have been questioned.

You would know all about one sided views.

oldfiver

I agree that talking about a new stadium as well as the 50% does seem crazy. But she is in negotiations and does not want to completely reveal her hand.
Would you when buying something a person wants to sell not want a crutch to use that you could lean on in negotiations?

I rate Joy as a business person but dont like what she has done in the pursuit of business objectives to CCFC.

The sooner we get on and own 50% the better with a long term aim of getting Wasps 50% cheap when the city of Coventry votes with its feet on Wasps rugby club.
Wasps will return to their fans in London we get the other 50% for a good price. Great news all round.

I would have thought if SISU could buy 50% at a price then WASPS would be prepared to pay more to get them and thus have 100% control

Makes sound bargaining sense to me

Astute

Any assumption that I state on here would be the same as yourself, a guess without the full evidence, we can only speculate, hence why I said from the offset on this thread, over to Higgs let's see what they come back with..

But you are questioning the facts of what it would take to buy the Higgs share of ACL and half of what ACL owes whilst having no evidence in the slightest of a reduction of what is owed would have been reduced in any way to take a cheap shot at what I have said.

Yes we don't have the proof. But we have the evidence. Which is all we have had during the debacle of SISU taking over our club and everything that has happened since. And the evidence has been proved to be right nearly all the time.

letsallsingtogether

CCC got questioned.

Higgs got questioned.

Wasps got questioned.

But he knew what the answers were going to be before he sent in the questions.

We could have told him on here....

Should have pushed Joy for the location of our new ground?? fuck me only 2 year wait.

wingy

I would have thought if SISU could buy 50% at a price then WASPS would be prepared to pay more to get them and thus have 100% control

Makes sound bargaining sense to me

Yeah that's been a possibility In all this ,a little sweetener to play ball .

Or he could use the Discount he appeared to get when buying out CCC and take the Lot .

Would they finally walk for say £10M?

oldfiver

Why would anything that happens to Wasps risk a 10 points deduction? Is this just an attempt at scaremongering?[/QUOTE]

If WASPS hedge fund abandoned ACL the loan would still be in place

It then means CCFC would be responsible for ensuring all the loan was repaid.

If that was too much of a burden on CCFC then we are back in insolvency territory

Not just CCFC but the ratepayers of Coventry should be made aware of what security provisions have been provided by WASPS on the loan

oldfiver

Yeah that's been a possibility In all this ,a little sweetener to play ball .

Or he could use the Discount he appeared to get when buying out CCC and take the Lot .

Would they finally walk for say £10M?

Is the "sweetener" something outside of the ACL shares??

Astute

But he knew what the answers were going to be before he sent in the questions.

We could have told him on here....

Should have pushed Joy for the location of our new ground?? fuck me only 2 year wait.

Or just ask to explain how we could lose 10 points for an egg chasing side getting into financial difficulties. If anything it would give SISU 100% of the 250 year Ricoh lease for less money than building a tinpot stadium in the middle of nowhere.

wingy

Why would anything that happens to Wasps risk a 10 points deduction? Is this just an attempt at scaremongering?

If WASPS hedge fund abandoned ACL the loan would still be in place

It then means CCFC would be responsible for ensuring all the loan was repaid.

If that was too much of a burden on CCFC then we are back in insolvency territory

Not just CCFC but the ratepayers of Coventry should be made aware of what security provisions have been provided by WASPS on the loan[/QUOTE]

You can see why this deal will never be made right there ,the risk would eminate both ends .

What are the Current WASP debt burdens like?

J

Jack Griffin

Agree but I find it amusing he only pipes up on here for his own agenda.

Sure, and it is a simple one, I want SISU out .. the sooner they are gone the better.. and the club can be run for football reasons once again.

The Wasps thing is tragic, but in my opinion largely a consequence of SISU's behaviour & tactics.

RoboCCFC90

But you are questioning the facts of what it would take to buy the Higgs share of ACL and half of what ACL owes whilst having no evidence in the slightest of a reduction of what is owed would have been reduced in any way to take a cheap shot at what I have said.

Yes we don't have the proof. But we have the evidence. Which is all we have had during the debacle of SISU taking over our club and everything that has happened since. And the evidence has been proved to be right nearly all the time.

Evidence can be misleading it's not the be-all and end all something, unless you can show me where that figure is quoting it's MK better guess than me saying it's likely to rain tomorrow..

letsallsingtogether

That is what I don't get out of all of this.

They will spend £30 million on a stadium that not many will go to when they could have had the Ricoh for half that?

And before we get the same old shit they weren't offered it they still had a chance even up to the Eleventh hour to put in a bid!!!

Funny how there is always an obstacle in the way when it comes down to Sisu .

Or just ask to explain how we could lose 10 points for an egg chasing side getting into financial difficulties. If anything it would give SISU 100% of the 250 year Ricoh lease for less money than building a tinpot stadium in the middle of nowhere.

The Lurker

Sure, and it is a simple one, I want SISU out .. the sooner they are gone the better.. and the club can be run for football reasons once again.

The Wasps thing is tragic, but in my opinion largely a consequence of SISU's behaviour & tactics.
Wasn't referring to you with that, it was aimed at rob s

Ian1779

If you strip the 'SISU' element out of it for 1 minute..(not easy I know)

An owner has the chance to buy a stake for less it could 'potentially' be worth. Then from that a set of scenarios could occur:

You sell the other half to your co-owner - for more than you paid if they are making a success of it.
You buy the other half because your co-owner is struggling to make a success of it
You have some tangible asset you can sell to make some kind of money back on what you spent.

Maybe it's not about the new stadium.

J

Jack Griffin

Wasn't referring to you with that, it was aimed at rob s

LOL, one could be forgiven for not understanding given which comment yours was in response to.

Hey, though I'm not afraid to state my agenda, it is these people who pretend to be objective then in my opinion they have clear agendas themselves.. that stinks..

Astute

Evidence can be misleading it's not the be-all and end all something, unless you can show me where that figure is quoting it's MK better guess than me saying it's likely to rain tomorrow..

But there is nothing to point away from the evidence. Yet you seem to point out that there is more chance of the evidence being wrong than right.

dongonzalos

The Council can't veto anything if the sale has gone through, which they say it has. Wasps however will be able to veto it, so that will be the end of that.

Nobody has confirmed the veto is with wasps.
If it is why not confirm it?
If that is the case and they out this offer in and it is veto'd by wasps. I feel they would earn more respect from the fans.

Users who are viewing this thread