Sepalla interview (1 Viewer)

Astute

I stand by what I said in my previous post, people have perceptions of other posters I but believe this to be inaccurate.

Every time there is anti CCC propaganda you will see Rob S involved in some way. And he has been caught out a few times in the past either making excuses for SISU or accusing CCC of wrongdoing. He has had a go at posters when he has been caught out doing so. Meetings with Joy? Yes others have also, but they haven't become her mouthpiece. He had a go at me once when the proof of what I said was clear for everyone to see. What about his recent meltdown where the thread got deleted?

Oh yes he is innocent :pointlaugh:

I admire him for all the work he has put in. But he certainly isn't unbiased.

Astute

You sure? Just look at recent posts. He hasn't been on for days then appears on this thread which is very pro sisu, much the same as his posts. Come on no-one on here are that thick not to see the coincidence. Rarely posts about the football just about politics

If this was true Nick would constantly have digs at him for doing so :slap:

RoboCCFC90

Not what I asked, do you think Higgs will provide SISU any information. I do not.

If I am honest, I am not entirely sure..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Lurker

If this was true Nick would constantly have digs at him for doing so :slap:

Just look at his posts. Rarely and I mean very rare he actually posts about football. Only about how shit the council are. Clearly the two robs are buddies and rob is looking out for his pal

RoboCCFC90

Does it? Including the crap about moving in on land for a stadium?

Yes SISU should get information about what is needed, for instance what would they get for their money. But it could also be that they are looking for an excuse for not bidding.

I am not going to comment on that part, what I would say though is that if I was in the same boat as the owners of the Club I'd also buy a share in ACL despite looking to build a new Stadium, for a small price it helps to sustain short - medium financial influx.

Astute

Just look at his posts. Rarely and I mean very rare he actually posts about football. Only about how shit the council are. Clearly the two robs are buddies and rob is looking out for his pal

:facepalm:

Some comments are lost on some people :D

RoboCCFC90

Every time there is anti CCC propaganda you will see Rob S involved in some way. And he has been caught out a few times in the past either making excuses for SISU or accusing CCC of wrongdoing. He has had a go at posters when he has been caught out doing so. Meetings with Joy? Yes others have also, but they haven't become her mouthpiece. He had a go at me once when the proof of what I said was clear for everyone to see. What about his recent meltdown where the thread got deleted?

Oh yes he is innocent :pointlaugh:

I admire him for all the work he has put in. But he certainly isn't unbiased.

To be honest I didn't see the thread of which you had commented on, I am only going from what I have seen on this thread and I stand by what I have said, many have said the same with respect to me and other posters in the past that we are Pro Sisu or Anti Council, that's not the case..

Astute

I am not going to comment on that part, what I would say though is that if I was in the same boat as the owners of the Club I'd also buy a share in ACL despite looking to build a new Stadium, for a small price it helps to sustain short - medium financial influx.

Small price? Since when has a minimum of 10m been a small price? And for the short term as well?

Certainly don't make sense to me.

Rusty Trombone

This thread seems to be descending into an anti Rob S one, whereas surely there's enough in the actual article to argue about.

I'm prepared to accept that Rob wants to add a bit of balance to the SISU saga, and whilst I wish he would add balance to his own website, it's important that no one is given a free ride in all this.

Astute

To be honest I didn't see the thread of which you had commented on, I am only going from what I have seen on this thread and I stand by what I have said, many have said the same with respect to me and other posters in the past that we are Pro Sisu or Anti Council, that's not the case..

You are going on one thread others as well as myself are going off several threads. And you have a good idea about the thread we are mentioning.

I have been accused of being anti CCFC because of my views. And you agree on most things with those that have said this. It doesn't mean I will say that you say the same. But a lot of pathetic comments have come out as such.

RoboCCFC90

Small price? Since when has a minimum of 10m been a small price? And for the short term as well?

Certainly don't make sense to me.

Well the price quoted in the article is £2,7M, where are you reading £10M from?

Grendel

When does Jack Griffin ever post about football? He only ever pipes up when his council chums come in for some grief.

Astute

This thread seems to be descending into an anti Rob S one, whereas surely there's enough in the actual article to argue about.

I'm prepared to accept that Rob wants to add a bit of balance to the SISU saga, and whilst I wish he would add balance to his own website, it's important that no one is given a free ride in all this.

I agree with this.

The problem is that there has been a few personal attacks by Rob S. And I was on the end of one of them although the evidence was clear to see in what I was saying.

RoboCCFC90

You are going on one thread others as well as myself are going off several threads. And you have a good idea about the thread we are mentioning.

I have been accused of being anti CCFC because of my views. And you agree on most things with those that have said this. It doesn't mean I will say that you say the same. But a lot of pathetic comments have come out as such.

Sorry Astute user error I meant "more than one".

I have never called you "Anti CCFC" obviously there is difference in opinion, this what having an opinion is all about, but using the term biased especially in this respect is harsh IMO.

Astute

Well the price quoted in the article is £2,7M, where are you reading £10M from?

Half of the 14m loan would come with a 50% share of ACL. So 7m plus minimum 2.77m to Higgs = 9.77m......then add the legal bill.

dongonzalos

Just put in an offer for 3.5 million and say you will match all signed agreements that pre date today tabled by Wasps.

Puts the charity and the council in an awkward position. If you are offering the charity significantly more money.
If the council have the power to veto and deprive both the charity of more money and the football club a chance to permanently stay in Coventry there would be pandemonium!
If wasps have the power to veto you lose nothing and show the fans that you tried.

Rusty Trombone

I agree with this.

The problem is that there has been a few personal attacks by Rob S. And I was on the end of one of them although the evidence was clear to see in what I was saying.

Rise above it my friend, I've seen your pic in the paper, you're definitely big enough and ugly enough to take it. :)

dongonzalos

Half of the 14m loan would come with a 50% share of ACL. So 7m plus minimum 2.77m to Higgs = 9.77m......then add the legal bill.

Bargain however I have feeling some of the loan would be written off if certain guarantees about development community projects etc were included in the deal

Astute

Sorry Astute user error I meant "more than one".

I have never called you "Anti CCFC" obviously there is difference in opinion, this what having an opinion is all about, but using the term biased especially in this respect is harsh IMO.

I said I wouldn't accuse you of such although you normally agree with what they say. So what is harsh?

RoboCCFC90

Thats taking into account the loan as per the article that's information which has been requested for clarification..

Rusty Trombone

Just put in an offer for 3.5 million and say you will match all signed agreements that pre date today tabled by Wasps.

Puts the charity and the council in an awkward position. If you are offering the charity significantly more money.
If the council have the power to veto and deprive both the charity of more money and the football club a chance to permanently stay in Coventry there would be pandemonium!
If wasps have the power to veto you lose nothing and show the fans that you tried.

The Council can't veto anything if the sale has gone through, which they say it has. Wasps however will be able to veto it, so that will be the end of that.

letsallsingtogether

Not a coincidence ask him about Ken?
Rob S is not Pro Sisu or Anti Council, that I can ensure you..

It'a only a coincidence if you look to piece that puzzle in such a way..

Grendel

Simon Gilbert yesterday said he didn't know any details about the council loan, you must have some insider info to have made this claim.
Do you have a link?

Astute

Rise above it my friend, I've seen your pic in the paper, you're definitely big enough and ugly enough to take it. :)

It was a bad camera angle that made me look like Ant or Dec....the one with the black hair :whistle:

Astute

Simon Gilbert yesterday said he didn't know any details about the council loan, you must have some insider info to have made this claim.
Do you have a link?

Fook off with your link shit. You say what you want without proof but always want proof off others. So what will happen to the 14m owed? All probabilities will be that ACL will still owe the 14m lent to them. Or do you have a link to show that the 14m will have just vanished into thin air?

Rusty Trombone

Joys says.......“Our preference would have been for 100 per cent. How does a joint venture between two unknowns operate? We would want to be sure that any insolvency of Wasps wouldn’t trigger a minimum 10-point deduction for Coventry City Football Club. I don’t want financial risk exposure to Wasps".

Preference for 100% but never put an offer in for it, even when Lucas was asking for offers to be made.

Why would anything that happens to Wasps risk a 10 points deduction? Is this just an attempt at scaremongering?

Astute

Thats taking into account the loan as per the article that's information which has been requested for clarification..

And I said that SISU should be able to find out what they would be bidding for. This would be a point that would need clarification.

Astute

Joys says.......“Our preference would have been for 100 per cent. How does a joint venture between two unknowns operate? We would want to be sure that any insolvency of Wasps wouldn’t trigger a minimum 10-point deduction for Coventry City Football Club. I don’t want financial risk exposure to Wasps".

Preference for 100% but never put an offer in for it, even when Lucas was asking for offers to be made.

Why would anything that happens to Wasps risk a 10 points deduction? Is this just an attempt at scaremongering?

Just what I thought. Which is why I said looking for excuses for not bidding......or proof that Joy doesn't have a clue about what is going on.

wingy

IT's just more Semantics .

We know this Is never going to happen .

Even without the open hostility and Court cases ,SISU do not have the where withal to Settle out Debts In LTD Purchase the Higgs and Carry half the loan.

The Icing on the CAKE would be the Huge debt Burden within the SISU /OTIUM /CCFC group ,only the Insane would Partner up to that.

RoboCCFC90

And I said that SISU should be able to find out what they would be bidding for. This would be a point that would need clarification.

So really your post saying £10M is an estimation rather than being accurate...?

Rusty Trombone

Do you have a link?

Have you made comments before about the loan without being asked for, or providing, proof? I think it's a fair assumption that the loan will carry on as it was.

chiefdave

Coventry Observer said:
in a rare exclusive interview with the Coventry Observer, Joy Seppala

Did Joy write the article for the Observer as well? Reads like a SISU press release!

Coventry Observer said:
The club's owners say they are "frustrated" by the Higgs charity failing to release key information on the ACL business needed for the club to conduct due diligence and complete a bid.

All you can do is laugh at a comment like this after all the 'we can't find the golden share', 'it's just a property company', 'no players have ever been registered to this company' etc when other parties wanted information after SISU placed Ltd in administration.

Coventry Observer said:
I don’t know how anyone could make a bid without that information.

Well the other week it was impossible for anyone to make a bid for ACL as the setup was so complicated but it didn't stop Wasps. Maybe SISU should employ someone who has a clue what they're doing.

Coventry Observer said:
Our preference would have been for 100 per cent.

You know what would have been a good idea? To have actually mention this at some point over the last several years instead of keep banging on about building a new ground. SISU had years where they could have bid for 100% with no competition from anyone else.

Coventry Observer said:
We would want to be sure that any insolvency of Wasps wouldn’t trigger a minimum 10-point deduction for Coventry City Football Club.

Why on earth would it? CCFC and ACL wouldn't be linked other than one being a landlord and the other being a tenant, why would anything happening to Wasps impact CCFC? The most likely scenario would be that their stake in ACL would come up for sale, surely that would be good news for us if we already owned the other 50%?

Coventry Observer said:
We would like to secure our position for as long as it takes to build a new stadium. We don’t want to jeopardise the club's financial position, when we’ve worked so hard to get to a position where it’s cash flow positive for the first time in many years. “It provides us potentially with greater financial security over that period of four years or, if construction of new stadium were to overrun it goes beyond to five or six years, it protects us in that situation.

Oh hang on, we don't need the Ricoh after all, we're still building the new stadium! What's all the fuss about then? If the new stadium is going ahead get on with it. We have 4 years left at the Ricoh to get it finished. No need to make a bid at all. Notice we've moved from the initial 3 years when we moved to Sixfields to a potential 5 while we were still there (the same when we moved back with 4 remaining). Then we had the extra year Fisher said we might need the other day and now we might need another year on top of that. it's almost as if they've got nowhere with it to date and have no real plans to build it!

Is she really saying that she wants to buy ACL when CCFC are moving out and she thinks Wasps might go bust? What's she planning on using it for?

Coventry Observer said:
“There are still two sites we’re looking at but we’re closing in on one. I think we’re creeping closer and closer. I’m quite hopeful by the end of the year we will have signed something – I’m hopeful.”

This week on the 'how many sites are we looking at random number generator' it's 2! I thought this was all ready to go, it was just we couldn't be told as CCC were so powerful they can stop anything happening outside Coventry / the landowner didn't want anyone to know he was selling his land in case they offered more than SISU / some other rubbish Labovich came out with.

Coventry Observer said:
Professor Andrew Russell, head of politics at Manchester University ... Alan Limb, an independent insolvency expert from BRI (Business Recovery and Insolvency)

Is this a factual piece or an opinion piece as they don't seem very balanced views and fairly odd comments to try and shoehorn into this piece.

Coventry Observer said:
Is the council aware if former chairmen or directors of Coventry City such as Ray Ranson or Bryan Richardson have been involved in any way with the Wasps consortium or the project generally?

This is poor journalism. If there's any evidence either are involved then that would be it's own story. This just seems a way to get their names in there without any need to provide any evidence to back up the claims. Possibly in the hope of panicking some fans. If there's something to it run the story, if there's not leave it out.

I don't think I've ever read the Observer. Is this typical of the standard of journalism? This reads to me as a SISU PR piece, scratch the surface and there's nothing in there that hasn't been on this forum and many other places for weeks.

From what has been said by the likes of OSB, Grendal etc on here there is zero chance of us getting the 50% so this can only be seen as a PR move by SISU. If that's the case they're left it too late. They should have been saying they wanted to buy ACL, and all of it, as soon as it was known Wasps were putting a bid together. Seems SISU have been outmanoeuvred here and have responded too late. Unfortunately, as usual, it seems like it will be our club and us as fans who will suffer the long term consequences.

Sorry, didn't mean it to be that long. Sepalla, Fisher and Labovich have a knack for winding me up.

Users who are viewing this thread