Semi Final Dates (1 Viewer)

SBT

The FA couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, why pick to have the semi final on the same weekend as the marathon. 😲
It’s a big place, it can cope just fine.

Doesn’t seem like the Met have had any input on the date of the fixtures, other than slightly shifting the kickoff time of our game.

wingy

It’s a big place, it can cope just fine.

Doesn’t seem like the Met have had any input on the date of the fixtures, other than slightly shifting the kickoff time of our game.
If you have the resources
an you dig the reason out of the bullshit?

AJB1983

I checked brightons website for last season and if that is anything to go by it’ll be middle/end of next week.

also the only possible thing they can do about the hull game is move it back to the Wednesday. There’s nowhere else for it to go.
It’s unsafe for the players to play it on the Tuesday.

scubasteve

The Champions League final is at Wembley and the day before that isn't it?
Yep, and uefa keep control of the staduim for a few days after the final, it why england are playing in newcastle on the monday night. No idea what they will do if it happens, i guess the efl and fa are praying it doesnt happen.

SBbucks

Fuck sake Sunday. Got work Monday. Might just watch on TV and sell ticket for extortionate price to man U fan or down on luck cov fan who is desperate

I don’t understand how a game on Sunday mid-afternoon would affect work on Monday? Serious question.

covcity4life

I don’t understand how a game on Sunday mid-afternoon would affect work on Monday? Serious question.
Well I'm joking mostly obviously

Don't fancy driving back after though and wish it was on the sat slot. Usually stay night in London for last few wembley visits. Will grab the train if not too expensive.

I'll decide based on how many tickets we get if I go or not

skybluecam

Well I'm joking mostly obviously

Don't fancy driving back after though and wish it was on the sat slot. Usually stay night in London for last few wembley visits. Will grab the train if not too expensive.

I'll decide based on how many tickets we get if I go or not
No offence but it's baffling to me that someone with the username covcity4life would consider not going to an FA cup semi final because they don't fancy a few hours of driving.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Just booked travel. Fly into Luton on Sunday morning landing at 10.30. Straight to Wembley via West Hampstead, match, back to Luton airport for night in a hotel, Monday morning flight at 7.30. Just need a ticket now!
Why are you flying from Ealing?...

covcity4life

No offence but it's baffling to me that someone with the username covcity4life would consider not going to an FA cup semi final because they don't fancy a few hours of driving.
I just said I'm joking with original post ffs(,sell to down on luck k cov fanc crying out loud )

Id prefer it on the sat over the Sunday for sure though. I'm sure many others would too.

SkyBlueSoul

There’s next to chance of it reaching under 100 points this time.
Without knowing the priorities this time I think it will, the fact it can't be 2 per STH will help. I just feel they've got very comfortable with me sorting them out and don't realise the stress involved. For the play-off final one of them got my +1 and a friend with a ST couldn't make it so that sorted the other out. It won't be that easy this time.

Users who are viewing this thread