Semi Final Dates (2 Viewers)

no_loyalty

Ipswich home game will have to rearranged.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

How many tickets do each club get ?

Flying Fokker

KO times vary. Between 3:30 on Saturday (or later) to as late as 6:30 on the Sunday (May be earlier)

The schedule for the 2022-23 Emirates FA Cup semi-finals at Wembley Stadium connected by
EE on Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 April has been confirmed, and it can be seen below.
SATURDAY 22 APRIL 2023
Manchester City v Sheffield United at 4.45pm

BST on ITV1, UTV, STV and ITVX in the UK

SUNDAY 23 APRIL 2023
• Brighton & Hove Albion v Manchester United at 4.30pm BST on BBC One and BBC Player in the

UK

Winning and losing clubs in the semi-finals will receive £1,000,000 and £500,000 respectively from the competition's prize fund.

We will have full global broadcast information in due course, but you can find out more on where you can watch the Emirates FA Cup around

1710617281150.png
1710617370069.png

SuperFred

Assuming they get through, Liverpool will have to play on the Sunday with the Europa league quarter finals the Thursday before

Saddlebrains

If we get Liverpool it will 100% be a Sunday

Man City also more than likely a Sunday

United Chelsea or Leicester, Saturday

Robinshio

to be honest it is almost a champions league semi final

2023 winners man city
2012/ 2021 winners chelsea
3 x winners Man U or 5 x winners Liverpool

and us - it would certainly be easier to win a Europa league from this stage Absolutely amazing we have reached this level

Bad Boy

It's not my birthday, I ain't going on holiday, I haven't got to work because I'm retired, I haven't got a ST nor enough points so I won't be going to Wembley so I don't give a fuck what day the semi will be.
Ffs peeps!

Robinshio

we will 100% get the saturday - they prefer the big boys on tv on the sunday - so it will be us on the saturday

Flying Fokker

It's not my birthday, I ain't going on holiday, I haven't got to work because I'm retired, I haven't got a ST nor enough points so I won't be going to Wembley so I don't give a fuck what day the semi will be.
Ffs peeps!
Bet you have a remote control?

skyblue1991

Ffs peeps!
259df76845d3a226202656758ff751ef.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread