Second loanee imminent (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

Who Hepburn Murphy?

Yes just back from injury and needs to prove himself for half a season.
Wishful thinking though as I don’t think they would let him go. They would only do it if they could recall once he is fit if he is needed and that’s not an option anymore is it? Plus half their strike force is injured.
Shame as he won’t get a sniff once certain people return.

fatso

Yes just back from injury and needs to prove himself for half a season.
Wishful thinking though as I don’t think they would let him go. They would only do it if they could recall once he is fit if he is needed and that’s not an option anymore is it? Plus half their strike force is injured.
Shame as he won’t get a sniff once certain people return.
He’s played 5 games for villa, and represented England at under 16,17,18 and 19. Level.
But never scored a goal! He could be just what we need to replace Biamou!

dongonzalos

He’s played 5 games for villa, and represented England at under 16,17,18 and 19. Level.
But never scored a goal! He could be just what we need to replace Biamou!

To be fair other than his fitness. If we got him I would be delighted. Unfortunately with their striker crisis it won’t happen.

higgs

Hanson would be a great signing not getting a look in at Sheffield Utd we could lump the ball up to him and sparky and duck and baker and Barrett could feed off the breakdowns and then Doyle and Kelly keep things tight and we start getting clean sheets and secure third place sounds easy pusb

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

dongonzalos

Maybe Villa will sign someone in the transfer window

Very good point hadn’t considered that. Then the lad does need Football, he needs to go half a season playing against men proving he can stay injury free.
Also it may suit him not to have to up route to do it.

Last edited:

dongonzalos

Hanson would be a great signing not getting a look in at Sheffield Utd we could lump the ball up to him and sparky and duck and baker and Barrett could feed off the breakdowns and then Doyle and Kelly keep things tight and we start getting clean sheets and secure third place sounds easy pusb

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

When used correctly you can’t stop him

Gosford Green

Imminent according to the telegraph. Has to be true.

I used to be against loan players due to their short term nature, but the last couple of years has changed my view. Much better a 21 year old busting to make it than a 36 year old who can not get out the centre circle.
Coventry City circa 2018.

Sky Blue Harry H

Imminent according to the telegraph. Has to be true.

I used to be against loan players due to their short term nature, but the last couple of years has changed my view. Much better a 21 year old busting to make it than a 36 year old who can not get out the centre circle.
Coventry City circa 2018.

Don't know what you are yakking on about

Otis

No I think he can play from January 2nd.
Yeah, correct. Such a shame cos we could do with new players right now at this very moment, but it is indeed 2nd Jan, so we have two more game to go before any new players can play for us, unless of course, unattached.

Sky Blue Harry H

I want us to have a real go at Carlisle. Do the same old, same old and it will likely be a narrow defeat. We will beat Chesterfield, though. Then bring on the new Sky Blue saviours (but don't play them against Stoke - as I don't want Shawcross & co crocking them)!

better days

The word is that the 2nd loan signing is a speedy young wide man from a Premier League side
If what I've heard is true I think most fans are going to be very pleased once it's announced
I'd say he's just what we need now that JJ is out for the season

pusbccfc

I want us to have a real go at Carlisle. Do the same old, same old and it will likely be a narrow defeat. We will beat Chesterfield, though. Then bring on the new Sky Blue saviours (but don't play them against Stoke - as I don't want Shawcross & co crocking them)!

Shawcross would get bullied in League 2.

ccfchoi87

The word is that the 2nd loan signing is a speedy young wide man from a Premier League side
If what I've heard is true I think most fans are going to be very pleased once it's announced

Have you heard where from? I was told we are after lads from Chelsea and Villa

Otis

Sounds great, but would Raheem Sterling really fancy dropping down to League Two?

better days

Have you heard where from? I was told we are after lads from Chelsea and Villa
A club a bit further south than those two
The lad has experience of men's football over the past two seasons too
I'd say this is a coup for MR and his recruitment team if it is true

Captain Dart

Not sure why people think Nazon is on his way out. Certainly Robins seemed keen on him staying. I haven’t heard anything quoted from Nazon unless I have missed it. I hope he stays as he is different to all of the other forward players we have.
Simple, because his loan expires on 1st Jan if he was going to stay an announcement about an extension would have been made by now don't you think? Besides which it has been rumoured he is off to Charlton.

Lord_Nampil

A club a bit further south than those two
The lad has experience of men's football over the past two seasons too
I'd say this is a coup for MR and his recruitment team if it is true

Does this team begin with B if so I think I have an idea of who it is.....

Users who are viewing this thread