Second loanee imminent (1 Viewer)

Esoterica

giphy.gif

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

New signing soon would be good.

Kelly's return can't be too far away either. That'll be like a new signing too.

Some more quality in the attacking third please, or actually just some quality there at all would be nice...

Otis

Agree definitely.

We need the 2 or 3 players that come in during this window to slot straight into our starting line up at the top end of the pitch.

That's the only way we will probably hit the auto spots.
How many are we going to lose though in the opposite direction? Really hope we can hold on to our best players

Gaz71

Talk on face book of a striker from championship club coming in on loan, no names yet, although George Thomas has been mentioned a bit, obviously he is premier league.

Londonccfcfan

George Thomas..omfg...fit right into that right midfield problem area. We should break the bank for him give him whatever he wants.

Yes please but I doubt that will happen.

no_loyalty

Talk on face book of a striker from championship club coming in on loan, no names yet, although George Thomas has been mentioned a bit, obviously he is premier league.

Sheffield United have about 30 strikers, so could be someone from them

Captain Dart

pastythegreat

How many are we going to lose though in the opposite direction? Really hope we can hold on to our best players
Do you see anybody in our current squad that anybody would put a bid in for? I think JJ was the main target but that's gone now. As far as everybody else goes I can't see many/any of them commanding a fee in the January window! Possibly Willis and or McDonald but still not convinced even they have done enough for somebody to come and pay for them. And even IF either go, from what I've seen of Hyam and Davies I think were adequately covered anyways.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

dongonzalos

One this is for sure it wont be anyone we know a lot about

Speak for yourself I have encyclopaedic knowledge of U21 players who have never played a senior game in their lives. Have international caps at under 18 and 21 level. Have signed new 4 year contracts and are hailed as the next best thing at their respective clubs.
I think and hope the next one may come from Villa and has a bit of a girly name. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Cavan O'Doherty

Speak for yourself I have encyclopaedic knowledge of U21 players who have never played a senior game in their lives. Have international caps at under 18 and 21 level. Have signed new 4 contracts and are hailed as the next best thing at their respective clubs.
I think and hope the next one may come from Villa abd has a bit of a girly name. Fingers crossed.
Who Hepburn Murphy?

Irish Sky Blue

Not sure why people think Nazon is on his way out. Certainly Robins seemed keen on him staying. I haven’t heard anything quoted from Nazon unless I have missed it. I hope he stays as he is different to all of the other forward players we have.

BackRoomRummermill

Not sure why people think Nazon is on his way out. Certainly Robins seemed keen on him staying. I haven’t heard anything quoted from Nazon unless I have missed it. I hope he stays as he is different to all of the other forward players we have.

The evidence is there I am afraid, he is not getting FT starts for a reason to avoid risk , he will leave us and be straight back loaned to Peterborough as an example in L1, a win for him and Wolves.

Grendel

If robins considers him second fiddle to Biamou I’m sure he sees no future here.

dazed&confused

Surely the half-time substitution against Morecombe means the writing is on the wall for Nazon. Mark Robbins seems to be pretty unforgiving of those who cross him, and if Nazon is ever going to get into the Wolves squad, he's going to need more than L2 game time.

Users who are viewing this thread