Season Tickets!!! (3 Viewers)

Happy_Martian

Downside is a delayed kick off at every game when everyone turns up at 2:55

Delay has to be 15 minutes. Otherwise Sunderland would have nothing to moan about :D:ROFLMAO:

Evo1883

Also turns out that the new season ticket holders were just that .. new .

We need to keep them , and keep adding , this club is slowly on the up .

Almost all the last 10 home matches last season were over 20,000 .

We should be averaging 22/23000 next season

Samo

If you build it, they will come

Sbarcher

Friend just told me Sheff Wed just announced match day prices. Cat A cheapest £45 and dearest £59. Not sure what away fans will pay but a total rip-off.

bigfatronssba

And will there be a sell out limit to leave room for walk-ups etc ?

Some other clubs I’ve seen limit season ticket sales at 85% of home capacity.

If we’re not including blocks 10-13, that would be about 21k

slowpoke

We had 25k home fans for Birmingham & Middlesbrough will be interesting what if anything they do with blocks 10 to 13.
4000 away at £25 is 2 million quid over the year so let’s see what they do.

Evo1883

WBA just under 17000 too apparantly .. so we've sold a fair few fair play , sunderland are just mental really

bigfatronssba

We will have some HUGE away followings this season, can't see us averaging less than 22/23000

I’d say 22-23k if we’re having an alright season.
If we have a good season again I think we’d be looking at 25k

ccfc1234

I know mist who wanted a ST will have brought one but would be amazing to sell another 500 this weekend. If you know of anyone in your contacts list that is on the fence drop them a text!!

I would like the club to extend the early bird by a couple of weeks to see if the new signings might get a few more to commit.

ccfcchris

It proves that given the success and attractive football to watch, we can be a much bigger club. Great effort everyone. Puts to bed the we are poorly supported club brigade for a while.

skyblue025

Friend just told me Sheff Wed just announced match day prices. Cat A cheapest £45 and dearest £59. Not sure what away fans will pay but a total rip-off.
My mates ticket at Spurs has gone up from £76 to £88 for a Cat A game. Standard ticket no hospitality.

MalcSB

I know mist who wanted a ST will have brought one but would be amazing to sell another 500 this weekend. If you know of anyone in your contacts list that is on the fence drop them a text!!

I would like the club to extend the early bird by a couple of weeks to see if the new signings might get a few more to commit.
Isn’t the whole point of early bird pricing that you buy them - early.

ccfc1234

Isn’t the whole point of early bird pricing that you buy them - early.
Yes but I think we put ours on physical sale later than most clubs so on that basis our early bird window might have been smaller currently than others clubs?
I am only suggesting it as I would like us to get the ST total as close to 20k as we can and a couple more top signings might get some more fans to purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread