Season Tickets!!! (5 Viewers)

Perryccfc

Got mine for me and my two kids in block 16 about half way up. My daughter said all last season she wanted to sit closer to the corner so she will be pleased. Buzzing.

mmttww

Apparently the ticket office have been telling people the family zone will be extended.
sad vincent vega GIF

Nick

Administrator
Not sure why the club can't confirm yes or no if they will.

No doubt they will wait for people to buy in other areas, end early bird and then say "Heres some more FZ ones".

Sky Blue Harry H

Season Ticket sales revenue is about £8, 000, 000. Eight million pounds. Surely enough to sign quality players ?

Not sure that it will be quite that much..
16,500 x £500 = a smidge over £8m, but there will be a lot of FZ sales, 'ordinary £400 sales, plus a lot of children's tickets, so think you can knock quite a bit off that figure. Agree, though - there should still be a few £££s in the kitty.

Sky Blue Harry H

Not sure why the club can't confirm yes or no if they will.

No doubt they will wait for people to buy in other areas, end early bird and then say "Heres some more FZ ones".
They quite clearly stated on the website, a day or two ago, that it wouldn't be extended.

Nick

Administrator

ccfc1234

16,500 x £500 = a smidge over £8m, but there will be a lot of FZ sales, 'ordinary £400 sales, plus a lot of children's tickets, so think you can knock quite a bit off that figure. Agree, though - there should still be a few £££s in the kitty.
When do we get TV revenue?
Bonus revenue from Wembley final?
Advertising revenue?
Use the money saved in wages from non retained players?

Add those figures to the exceptional ST sales and the conclusions are either glass half full, that we are being strategic and biding our time or a glass half empty view and Doug has a SISU type game plan with perhaps a greater emphasis on personal profiteering.

It's still glass half full for me and I hope we have the money in a decent bank account accumulating several thousands in interest each week

DazzleTommyDazzle

Don't forget VAT. £8m gross = £6.7m net.

shmmeee

I'd guess average figure would be around £250/ST once tax, kids and FZ and the like are factored in. That's just over £4m in the coffers. There's what? 5k PL Package holders, about the same FZ? then another 6k or so normal tickets, which will be roughly 50:25:25 Adult:Child:Concession I reckon maybe a bit more concessions. So maybe a touch more, £4.5-5m tops.

fernandopartridge

Wage bill over the summer (hard to define this season) is I suspect £3m+ mind, assuming around £1.5m per month albeit less for July given all of the leavers.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

rob9872

Does anyone have any experience of upgrading a junior ticket to an adult and the cost of doing so last season? I know we dont have matchday tickets out yet for this coming season, but I assume the principle in the gap to upgrade is the same.

Users who are viewing this thread