Season Tickets!!! (2 Viewers)

David O'Day

I'm in 16 and every game we had to get up to allow young lads to come from our right, go past us and then up the steps into block 15. I don't think many had accidentally come up the wrong stairwell for blocks 17+. I always assumed they had tickets else where and were moving into 15
They get questioned when they get to 15 and there's a row of stewards on the steps between 15 and 16 who ask people for tickets

pusbccfc

I can't judge this forum anymore. Is this true or is everyone now on the wind up? :ROFLMAO:

They'll have to move me along one.

Seems so.

They closed the seat at the end of each row last season.

ccfc1234

I'm expecting the 17k ST announcement by tomorrow.
We need to put a press release out that at this rate it will be hard to secure your 'desired seats' on a game by game basis. Might get another 1000 making sure they can sit near mates etc and don't miss out.

Doug needs to back up all this positivity by helping MR get a team on the pitch that can challenge right at the top of the league!

MTK

They get questioned when they get to 15 and there's a row of stewards on the steps between 15 and 16 who ask people for tickets
Okay. That’s good. I never saw that myself. I’m at the end of the row in 16 and used to watch them sometimes head up and in to the rows in 15.

pusbccfc

Imagine the uproar if we sell 18k and have a dog shit window ending up with a shite team

Will be like 2012 all over again

Just because we sell 18k season tickets does not mean we are entitled to a good season.

We should be aiming for 18-20k season tickets regardless of the hopes for the season.

There's plenty clubs in this division with less hope than us who sell similar if not more season tickets than us.

SD73

Just had a call from the ticket office to move our seats in the family zone slightly to free up space for others (avoiding only singles being available). So sounds like some will be available when they go on general resale again if people are still looking /hoping

Skybluecol

Absolutely amazing support imo....I expected we'd beat last seasons mark....but not to this degree at this point in time. Personally think it'll end up at 17.5k region. Average gate at 23.3k next season is my punt

Voice_of_Reason

Absolutely amazing support imo....I expected we'd beat last seasons mark....but not to this degree at this point in time. Personally think it'll end up at 17.5k region. Average gate at 23.3k next season is my punt
Season Ticket sales revenue is about £8, 000, 000. Eight million pounds. Surely enough to sign quality players ?

Covkid1968#

If anyone had said this not so long ago they would have been treated as a fool. It really is quite incredible to get to 16k/17k. The stadium will be 2/3 's sold every home game. People said we wouldn't sell out in the Premier league, yet the slightest sniff of promotion and we have added 5k season ticket holders. .

slowpoke

If anyone had said this not so long ago they would have been treated as a fool. It really is quite incredible to get to 16k/17k. The stadium will be 2/3 's sold every home game. People said we wouldn't sell out in the Premier league, yet the slightest sniff of promotion and we have added 5k season ticket holders. .
And paying proper money too.

cooperskyblue

Imagine the uproar if we sell 18k and have a dog shit window ending up with a shite team

Will be like 2012 all over again
Imagine the roar if we sell 18k have a great transfer window, new contract for Gus, good signings and a squad that come end of August we all say is way stronger than last season.

Football is all about outcomes. The journey to get there doesn't really matter. I think we should judge the outcome not when we are clearly in the midst of trying to improve things.

bigfatronssba

Not so long ago, the club was "planning to build" a stadium that would hold 20,000.

I thought it was expandable to 20k, but was actually only going to be about 15k initially?

Such ambition from our glorious former owners

SkyBlueMatt

A few tickets in the FZ available.

Hopefully the last tickets in 14/15/16 get sold. I know it wasn't 'safe' but the atmosphere was great when we were all packed in.

Users who are viewing this thread