Season tickets (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Anyone else not had theirs yet?

@Nick thought there was already a thread on this but I couldn't see it so please close this if there is one already.

sylus

Mine came last saturday,but was weird, i saw the postman even spoke to him, but no post for me, was expecting mine as my son's had arrived the day before, but nothing,thought nothing of it, it will be here next week, anyway sodded out in the afternoon got back around 10pm, only for my season ticket to be lying there, he must of posted mine in a wrong address, could of caused me problems, but glad it had finally arrived.

Seaside-Skyblue

Nope not yet. Still plenty of time before first home game. It will be obviously disappointing if it doesn't arrive on time however. This will be my first ever one so I'm super excited.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Hobo

Ours arrived Tuesday.

Skybluecol

STs arrived around 10 days ago, block 14, 4 of them. Could be done on a surname order basis instead of blocks? My surname begins with D and got it a couple of days after others 1st started to post on here of receiving theirs.

Bad Boy

I repeat, a man has been to the moon and back (reputedly) and yet the club can't get STs out all in one go. Ffs, it happens every season for as long as I can remember. 🤬

rob9872

Hopefully not block order as we're still waiting and in block 1. Renewed first day too, so not on that either.

Covkid1968#

Can’t remember my block number but not had mine!!

Users who are viewing this thread